Blowout baby!!!! Predict the score thread

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think our defense is going to absolutely destroy their offense. It wouldn't surprise me if we tied the franchise sack record next week by racking up 7.

I still expect our offense to struggle though. Because they suck. No way we score 41 points with the way Orton is playing.

Fine. 39-0

I get it, there's no such thing as a trap. But I am terrified of this game. I won't predict a score but we can't rely on a defensive or ST score every game. Our offense would be above average if we ran the ball 80% of the time. But we refuse. And therefore I'm nervous.

I think this game is going to be much closer than people expect, unless the Raiders are playing for first overall draft pick. And I don't think they are going to. I think they're going to stick with Carr at QB, and not go for Mariota. One win will not make even close enough of a difference in their draft options to make easing off a home game worth it. Especially considering the drama surrounding their stadium, and the tenuous nature of staying in Oakland. The Raiders are going to show up on Sunday to win one at home.

If the o-line can play well, easy win.

If the o-line is mush, it will be close, defense will need to carry.

Unfortunately, that's a big "if."