Whaley should stay but Merrone needs W in my book

Hplarrm

Yep...not a huge Hackett guy at this point, but to bring up the 3rd and 5 as an example of his ineptitude as a play-caller is ridiculous. The Bills had the play, everything worked as it was supposed to for the Bills on that play, but Orton simply overthrew the pass...give credit to Hackett for having the balls to make that call....it would have been huge if the QB had executed it the way he was supposed to.

Yep...not a huge Hackett guy at this point, but to bring up the 3rd and 5 as an example of his ineptitude as a play-caller is ridiculous. The Bills had the play, everything worked as it was supposed to for the Bills on that play, but Orton simply overthrew the pass...give credit to Hackett for having the balls to make that call....it would have been huge if the QB had executed it the way he was supposed to.

Fred was open underneath Sir Samuel Watkins.

Why is anyone talking about dumping marrone. Ridiculous, when is anyone gonna realize you need consistency to win in this league and he's alreafy matched our best record in 10 years in week 15. No way he goes...Hackett idk.

I agree Marrone deserves to stay. It's Merrone that I'm not sure about, mainly because I don't know who Merrone is.

Why is anyone talking about dumping marrone. Ridiculous, when is anyone gonna realize you need consistency to win in this league and he's alreafy matched our best record in 10 years in week 15. No way he goes...Hackett idk.

I'll tell u why!

1) He sat Kraig Urbik for first quarter of the season.

2) He crapped of Mike Williams all season

3) His game time decision making is awful

Schwartz is NOT a Head Coach!!! Look at the team he had in Detroit and look at hs wins vs losses... He is very good at running the D, but not the overall workings of a team... He is sort of like Wade Phillips, hire him in a minute to run your Defense, but as a Head Coach? NO WAY!!!!!

i wonder if they said that about belicheat after his stint in Cleveland?