St. Louis Rams = Buffalo Bills

I watched most of the St. Louis - Arizona game last night and it struck me that the Rams are the Bills doppleganger. Really, really good defense. Tremendous front seven. Some talent on offense. Mediocre offensive line. Lousy quarterback. Shaun Hill looks like he should be in an over 40 slow pitch softball league instead of an NFL starting quarterback. Given all of that, why in the world would the Rams cut ties with Sam Bradford? I understand that he's due a ton of money (maybe he renegotiates to lessen the cap hit), but I just don't see the Rams cutting him unless they find a replacement that they think is an upgrade (Griffen, Cutler, neither of which is much - if any - of an upgrade). It also shows the folly of the criticism of the Watkins trade (at least the criticism that we will miss the opportunity to draft a franchise QB. Tell me what franchise QB the Rams will draft after finishing 7-9?

St. Louis rams have had some big wins vs. really good opponents. We haven't, and that's a big red flag in my mind. But yeah, I see similarities.

That and their HC runs circles around us

ours*

I can tell you are a Bills fan, rain cloud over your head with negativity. In case you haven't noticed the AFC is a lot more challenging than the NFC this year.

Try imagining the Bills with a different logo and I'm sure you will see a team assembling a incredible roster that is a few pieces away.

I can tell you are a Bills fan, rain cloud over your head with negativity. In case you haven't noticed the AFC is a lot more challenging than the NFC this year.

Try imagining the Bills with a different logo and I'm sure you will see a team assembling a incredible roster that is a few pieces away.

OK guy. They beat Seattle, SF in SF, and destroyed Denver. But carry on with your sunshine, peaches.

I watched most of the St. Louis - Arizona game last night and it struck me that the Rams are the Bills doppleganger. Really, really good defense. Tremendous front seven. Some talent on offense. Mediocre offensive line. Lousy quarterback. Shaun Hill looks like he should be in an over 40 slow pitch softball league instead of an NFL starting quarterback. Given all of that, why in the world would the Rams cut ties with Sam Bradford? I understand that he's due a ton of money (maybe he renegotiates to lessen the cap hit), but I just don't see the Rams cutting him unless they find a replacement that they think is an upgrade (Griffen, Cutler, neither of which is much - if any - of an upgrade). It also shows the folly of the criticism of the Watkins trade (at least the criticism that we will miss the opportunity to draft a franchise QB. Tell me what franchise QB the Rams will draft after finishing 7-9?

thought the same thing. shaun hill is way worse than orton however. he shouldn't be in this league. are there really not 30 or so humans that can play nfl qb on the entire planet? i just keep thinking they must be missing some guys out there. maybe jeff fisher is a better coach than marrone but i didn't see it in that game. that was a horrible offense. the game was boring. boring and losing are a very bad combination.

OK guy. They beat Seattle, SF in SF, and destroyed Denver. But carry on with your sunshine, peaches.

I think it's fair to wonder-

We are beating teams we should which is great but outside of Detroit it's hard to point to a signature win. Early it seemed Chicago mightve qualified.

We're beating bad teams, splitting mediocre and losing to good ones

St. Louis rams have had some big wins vs. really good opponents. We haven't, and that's a big red flag in my mind. But yeah, I see similarities.

That and their HC runs circles around us

ours*

When is the last time their head coach has had a winning record?