Stadium

packfntk

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets for the 300 level are under $20 on stubhub for the Sabres Saturday, if you like his suggestion ^^

BTW, i am convinced the way to get cheaper for the Sabres is now online. Inventory out front not near what it used to be pre Stubhub/ticketexchange.

I dont think you save any money out front unless you want to miss a bunch of first period, and just was more pain in da ass.

As an aside, forget 716 the night of a Sabre game unless you in there 2.30 hrs before game time.

What is the best pizza in buffalo? Anything over the top or no?

I don't rightly know, but know this has come up many times before and gets quite heated.

What kind of pizza are you looking for? There is traditional pizza, there is pineapple and cucumber type pizza and there is regional pizza.

I don't fruit my pizza, it's much like beer except for Corona on a 85+ degree day.

Traditional. What's regional?

Some good food options in these threads...

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/169525-best-food-options/page__hl__pizza#entry3199229

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/171396-best-subs/page__hl__pizza

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/169220-the-great-buffalo-weekend-food-tour-2014/page__hl__pizza

If your staying in the OP area, I would suggest Imperial Pizza, 1035 Abbott Rd. Very good...

K , i am going to say it...La Nove is possibly the worst pizza I have ever had. Take Little Caesars over it.(ducks and runs).

The better question should be best fish fry Friday night. I know you all in Wisconsin do the fisy fry thing too...but that is really what i would look for on Friday.

Must say, had the wings at Gabriels Gate last week for the first time...excellent!

And if you are going out after..some great bars right in the area.

Google satellite view shows the construction that was going on earlier this year, Street View is still old photos. BTW, with Street View you can see the view from the field inside the stadium. While you're wandering around, you can see the cemetery on the grounds. It's over in the area of Gate 6 and 7. Just look for a fenced off area hidden behind some tall shrubs. You won't be able to get in, but how many other NFL stadiums have a cemetery right next to it?

As for a tour, go to the ticket dept and just ask while you're there. Never hurts to ask. They may have a different answer since you're there in person.

I wonder if some family has their beloved in that Cemetery and were pissed the stadium was built there??? That may explain a lot of history and misery for The Bills and their fans if the have a hex on the grounds!

Haven't been in town in a few years, but the downtown area is great from what I hear. Sabres play Saturday night, and you could prolly grab some tickets for cheap with how bad they're playing.

Not that sucky lately...7-3-0 last 10 games. But, yeah, tickets are a deal. PM me. I have 4 seats I'll let go cheap. 716 will be jam-packed. Try Buffalo Iron Works, Lagerhaus 95, Pearl St. Brewery, Washington Square Pub, Irish Times, Swannie House or Cobblestones.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

I wonder if some family has their beloved in that Cemetery and were pissed the stadium was built there??? That may explain a lot of history and misery for The Bills and their fans if the have a hex on the grounds!

The cemetery was ancestors of the family that owned the land and sold it to the county. The certainly knew they were buried there.

Not that sucky lately...7-3-0 last 10 games. But, yeah, tickets are a deal. PM me. I have 4 seats I'll let go cheap. 716 will be jam-packed. Try Buffalo Iron Works, Lagerhaus 95, Pearl St. Brewery, Washington Square Pub, Irish Times, Swannie House or Cobblestones.

Haven't been home in a few years. My dad complained about some new place that only serves craft beer and home made hot dogs, like it was a bad thing. I'm coming home for Christmas and I want to check this place out. Which one is it?

Haven't been home in a few years. My dad complained about some new place that only serves craft beer and home made hot dogs, like it was a bad thing. I'm coming home for Christmas and I want to check this place out. Which one is it?

Maybe the old Malamute, which is now Ballyhoo...I know they have a lot of craft beers...