MNF: Dolphins at Jets - 8:30 EST on ESPN

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow is Geno horrible. Actually a very good game plan by Rex; they had the ground and pound working great. Who's gonna think Folk would start missing kicks he makes in his sleep?

I have Miami's D in one of my leagues and they are expected to get 30 points haha

30 points huh? LOL

This does not change Bills position at all. Bills still need to go at least 3-1 down the stretch

It lifts Miami ahead of us, plus they still have 3 home games including 2 against Minn and the Jests. Our chances of getting in if we go 3-1 went lower (not that I think we are going 3-1 anyway).

Was he protesting that he was forced to play Geno by not even letting him throw? Lol. I guess the Geno evaluation period was already over.

@MMehtaNYDN: Column: Rex Ryan tried to win a professional football game without a quarterback yesterday. #nyj http://t.co/IErgwM9pPr

From what I read, the gameplan was indeed a big FU to John Idzik from the Jets' coaching staff since they were forced to insert Geno back into the lineup. That's the only logical explanation to passing the ball on such an infrequent basis. facepalm.gif

The only logical explanation? Did you see what genocide looked like when he threw the ball? That's why they ran it 90% of the time, also because it worked. They moved the ball well just keeping it on the ground.

The worst part watching this game was how they were praising the dolphins and tannehill for the comeback win, against a 2-9 jets team that just ran the ball all night and missed a bunch of FGs. Buffalo wins that game and everyone talks about how the Bills were bad and how horrible the other team was, but for Miami it was some impressive win and showed how great their QB is?

The only logical explanation? Did you see what genocide looked like when he threw the ball? That's why they ran it 90% of the time, also because it worked. They moved the ball well just keeping it on the ground.

The worst part watching this game was how they were praising the dolphins and tannehill for the comeback win, against a 2-9 jets team that just ran the ball all night and missed a bunch of FGs. Buffalo wins that game and everyone talks about how the Bills were bad and how horrible the other team was, but for Miami it was some impressive win and showed how great their QB is?

Didn't work too well in the 2nd half against 8 and 9 man fronts.

Rex insists approach wasn't about faith in Geno

The New York Jets turned back to Geno Smith as their quarterback for Monday night's loss to the Dolphins, but instead ended up actually turning back the clock.

Rex Ryan's Jets ran the ball 49 times. During one stretch they ran it 23 out of 24 times, including 14 straight times at one point.