Johnny Football. Meet the Meatball.

YoloinOhio

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decades from now, wherever he is, Manziel will recall that as his "Welcome to the NFL" moment.

Maybe.

But tomorrow morning when he's pissing blood he's probably more likely to remember Bradham sticking him in the kidney after he went over the goalline ; - )

Yeah. Literally Hoyer was in the frame one second and then completely knocked out of it by Kyle in the next second. It was a big one.

Huge. Looked like Hoyer got shot in the chest with a shotgun.

^

This

I have started to say this more and more after watching the NFL this year - poor officiating is the norm not the exception, and the "integrity" of the game is suffering. I swear to God I see better officiating in the NCAA....

Color me ignorant, but why is this guy super popular, but other young QBs are basically never talked about?

One of the most exciting players in college history.

First freshman Heisman winner.

Took over a game and doled out a loss to the best college team.

Extremely polarizing figure in the media.

One of the most exciting players in college history.

First freshman Heisman winner.

Took over a game and doled out a loss to the best college team.

Extremely polarizing figure in the media.

But teammates love him. Which always tells me a lot more than if the media likes a player or not.

Looked like the higher-ups at HQ wanted to give JJB a chance to lead the comeback. No other explanation.

I said the same thing, but nah? Right?

All in all I think it was pretty cool that Johnny Football made his debut against the Bills...and that KW knocked him on his arse with the sack, fumble TD they robbed em of. Great way to welcome him to the NFL