GoFundMe for Darryl Talley (Update 7/12- Bills Hire Darryl)

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darry Talley's struggles hit Bills fans hard

Howard Simon

3008320.jpg?1417449388

If you were a fan of the Buffalo Bills in the late 1980's and into the 1990's, reading the story about the struggles of Darryl Talley hit you hard. REALLY hard. Those teams hold a very special place in the hearts of Bills fans and there are a number of players from that era who feel more like family members.

Had a great talk with Janine this morning as I was driving in to the Ralph. There will be an announcement soon and I can't spoil the surprise, but it's good news. The stadium was awesome today with love for Darryl and with what you all have done with the GoFundMe campaign.

I had a great time hanging out with Hammered and what I witnesssed up close with the ketchup and mustard ritual will haunt my dreams forever, :) The burning of the Whitner jersey in effigy was as cool as it gets.

Here is the quote that Janine sent me to post as an update:

A message from Janine Talley:

"Our hearts have been touched by the incomprehensible kindness of people throughout the country, Through tears of joy, every single comment has been read and they have been a source of great comfort.

Darryl's purpose is to bring awareness to the fact that there are many former NFL players who suffer similar circumstances.

Frank Croisdale's idea has ignited a movement that was inspired by the brilliant story-telling of Tim Graham."

Everone should see the ketchup and mustard ritual atleast once in their lifetime!

Every time I see your last name, I think of Trent Edwards. All along, unbeknownst to me, you were the original "Croise."

Chroise is a pimp. He never could have outfought Santino. But I didn't know until this day that it was ChevyVanMiller all along.

I don't want to destroy this thread again. I will leave you with this.

I have already spoken with ChevyVanMiller personally about this so you don't have to fight anyone else's battles for them. But if you feel the desire to confront me about it, we can do it in private.

You dish it out then you have to expect some back. You were the one who called my priorities into question in an open forum because I donated. Judge not lest ye be judged.