Official Pre-Game Thread: Week 12, Jets at Bills

Dan

this isn't officially MNF, i don't think the game day threads should say that. until we really get a MNF game i don't want to cheapen it with this fake one which just happens to be a game on Monday night. hopefully we give them a show tonight and then maybe next season they will think we are worthy of a real MNF game

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this isn't officially MNF, i don't think the game day threads should say that. until we really get a MNF game i don't want to cheapen it with this fake one which just happens to be a game on Monday night. hopefully we give them a show tonight and then maybe next season they will think we are worthy of a real MNF game

MNF games are usually crappy matchups anyway. The real primetime games of note are now on SNF with NBC. As for tonight, it is what it is.

This may be a stupid question but will the field in Detroit still have the Lions logo or would they change it to the Bills for this week?

CBF

@BuffRumblings

Steve Tasker says he can't get to his house so he's working the sideline for tomorrow night's #Bills game.

@john_kucko

All about teamwork in @nfl. Crew at Ford Field doing amazing job for @buffalobills @NFLonCBS #Bills

B3JlSa0IYAAjd1-.jpg

@thadbrown7

Pat on back to #Lions field artist Paul Kurdi. Great job on #Bills logo

B3JlL3MCcAANoVB.jpg

@john_kucko

The job is completed! #Bills @BuffRumblings @PegulaSE

B3Jn8mPIEAE8erc.jpg

Just got a text from a friend who said he heard ESPN is showing the game. Can anyone confirm this?

Just got a text from a friend who said he heard ESPN is showing the game. Can anyone confirm this?

why yes a 5 second google search said they are broadcasting it on the radio 98.7 in NYC. Also online radio broadcast only.

What sponsors would pay to nationally broadcast this battle of medicority?

why yes a 5 second google search said they are broadcasting it on the radio 98.7 in NYC. Also online radio broadcast only.

What sponsors would pay to nationally broadcast this battle of medicority?

Hey now ... the Bills have earned the right to be called mediocre. The Jets have not! Lets not overstate things!;)

The game is being played on Monday night, due to the weather this past week. Hence, it kinda is appropriate to call it a monday night game. What is really bad is that it took an act of God to get the Bills to "host" a Monday Night game again!

Jeff Russo@JeffRussoWKBW 6m6 minutes ago

Game Day production here will involve all of the #Bills graphics from RWS.. And the Shout song.. Red zone production pending

Funny. Hopefully there will be many occasions to play that shout song tonight.

I'll give the Lions and NFL credit...they certainly are going out of their way to try and make the Bills feel at home.

so will any bars have the game on? since it's being blacked out all sorts of places, what is the chance the game will be available somewhere besides at dhe?

Bars that subscribe to Sunday Ticket commercially can't show it?

Will they have the MNF game on and our game or just the MNF? Ravens/Chargers is a decently attractive game. More then Jets/Bills.

If it's a sports bar then I think they'd want to show both. Besides, they can show the entire 1st half of Bills/Jets before Ravens/Saints even starts.