Official Pre-Game Thread: Week 12, Jets at Bills

Dan

I am really excited for this game!

With a WIN this team is right in the thick of the playoff hunt, regardless of what happened before. Every year it's the same story: everyone thinks you will need to go 11-5 to make it and some 9-7 team makes it in.

Win this week and next week's game vs Cleveland is like a playoff game. It will be HUGE for both teams. That in an of itself (a meaningful/huge game played at RWS at the beginning of December) would be amazing. Win that one and at 7-5 the Bills will shoot right up the board in the playoff race.

It all begins tonight. I'm ready!

If they lose I am going to be very, very disappointed.

I am really excited for this game!

With a WIN this team is right in the thick of the playoff hunt, regardless of what happened before. Every year it's the same story: everyone thinks you will need to go 11-5 to make it and some 9-7 team makes it in.

Win this week and next week's game vs Cleveland is like a playoff game. It will be HUGE for both teams. That in an of itself (a meaningful/huge game played at RWS at the beginning of December) would be amazing. Win that one and at 7-5 the Bills will shoot right up the board in the playoff race.

It all begins tonight. I'm ready!

If they lose I am going to be very, very disappointed.

Now there's a Bills fan. Thanks Bro !!

I'm right there with ya !

This is surprising if Goodwin is healthy

When the heck did he hurt his ankle though?

@mikerodak: Marquise Goodwin is inactive, despite being listed as probable with ankle injury. Mike Williams is active.

@ChrisBrownBills: Bills inactives http://t.co/w1Bx890mHx

No Frank Summers?

@ChrisBrownBills: Robert Woods, Sammy Watkins & Fred Jackson taking PR reps in warmups. Goodwin inactive. Woods did it last week vs. Miami. #Bills

:)

@ChrisBrownBills: Sounds like it's going to be a pro #Bills crowd here at Ford Field tonight. Jets getting booed as they come out for warmups.

@ChrisBrownBills: The #Bills fans on hand are doing their own version of Shout song. Good energy from a sparse crowd.

@SalSports: #Bills DC Jim Scwartz comes out on field to a bunch of boos by the contingent of Lions fans in attendance so far.

Edited by YoloinOhio

This is surprising if Goodwin is healthy

When the heck did he hurt his ankle though?

@mikerodak: Marquise Goodwin is inactive, despite being listed as probable with ankle injury. Mike Williams is active.

The snow, of course.