Patriots look scary good...

Dragonborn10

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the Bills are better off with the Pats winning out. The little chance that the Bills have left involves them going 5-1. If The game is meaningless to NE in week 17 it helps.

As crazy as it sounds the Bills have the type of team that could give them trouble

Big time DL that can get middle pressure

If you have a defense that can actually get to Brady with just the front four, and have a competent secondary they are beatable.

It just bugs me to no end that the schedule makers have had Denver going to New England since Manning became their QB. It allows me to conjure conspiracy theories in my mind like owner Robert Kraft making payoffs. A tough playoff team on the road... yeah, but right after their bye week. @Green bay, @ San Diego, and Miami might be the only chance to knock them out of first place in the AFC. Naturally they finish the season with Buffalo at NE.

If you have a defense that can actually get to Brady with just the front four, and have a competent secondary they are beatable.

It just bugs me to no end that the schedule makers have had Denver going to New England since Manning became their QB. It allows me to conjure conspiracy theories in my mind like owner Robert Kraft making payoffs. A tough playoff team on the road... yeah, but right after their bye week. @Green bay, @ San Diego, and Miami might be the only chance to knock them out of first place in the AFC. Naturally they finish the season with Buffalo at NE.

A Bills win there to drop them to #2 in the AFC would be like a playoff game to me