Ticket Details for game in Detroit

JÂy RÛßeÒ

http://www.detroitlions.com/news/article-1/Tickets-available-for-Buffalo-Bills-vs-New-York-Jets-at-Ford-Field/fb2f6612-347a-44a9-92fe-cea7e7d9064c?campaign=det%3Afanshare%3Atwitter

Free tickets will be available for Monday's matchup between the Buffalo Bills and the New York Jets at Ford Field.

Tickets for the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets game at Ford Field, Monday, November 24 at 7 PM will be free and available to the general public. Tickets distributed for the game originally scheduled for November 23 at Ralph Wilson Stadium will also be accepted for admission.

Free ticket offers are being distributed via email to Buffalo Bills and Detroit Lions season ticket members today. Method of delivery will be via Flash Seats, the Detroit Lions digital entry ticketing system. Flash Seats allows fans to enter with a digital ID such as a credit card or driver's license as well as with the Flash Seats mobile app. More information regarding Flash Seats is available at Detroitlions.com.

The general public will have an opportunity to secure free tickets to Monday's game via Flash Seats at Detroitlions.com beginning at 10 AM, Saturday, November 22.

Tickets will also be available at the Ford Field Box Office Sunday, November 23 between 10 AM - 3 PM and Monday, November 24 beginning at 10 AM (if available).

All seating will be general admission.

The game will air on CBS only in the Buffalo Bills and New York Jets TV markets.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in Miami for the game last week. Going to leave work a bit early Monday and head to the game, then stay in Toledo on the way home. Will wake up early and be back for work Tuesday morning. Then wed evening it's up to WNY for holiday, family, and hopefully game. I have a problem...

Was in Miami for the game last week. Going to leave work a bit early Monday and head tandhe game, then stay in Toledo on the way home. Will wake up early and be back for work Tuesday morning. Then wed evening it's up to WNY for holiday, family, and hopefully game. I have a problem...

Stay in the West side, toward Sylvania of the dump, toward Toledo or down near the campus. Anywhere else is a no no. Or go to Perrysburgh, some good place am to stay there.

On the way back take US23/475W to Sylvania. Stay in that area.

There are people in Detroit?

Good zinger. Detroit had seen a whopping 61% decline in population from its peak. Your beloved revitalizing (not) Buffalo? 55% and another 1% from 2010 to 2013. Buffalo is sooooooo much better.... If you close your eyes and only read buffalo rising while never leaving Elmwood unless it's to ride your fake fixie to get mustache wax and skinny jeans on grant street.

I am on the detroitlions.com website now trying to get free tickets, but I can't even get pass the "enter the letters below" page. I put in the letters, but every time it just keeps saying you have entered an incorrect code...go figure.

Same here. still stuck on the verification code page. argh

Actually, after 18 minutes of one error message, now it's saying there are no tickets available to meet your request. I tried requesting two tickets, then went down to one. still saying none available.

@Lions: #BUFvsNYJ tickets are still available. We are working with @FlashSeats to address the issue. Stay tuned for further updates.

@Lions: We apologize for the inconvenience. The issue has been fixed. Get free #BUFvsNYJ tickets here: http://t.co/kaO7UQYifr http://t.co/sSKR9iI7x2

Edited by YoloinOhio

Does anyone know how long it takes for the tickets to available in the app? I have a confirmation email, and I can log into the app on my phone — but no tickets listed. I also logged in the flashseats.com website, and no tickets there either.