Detroit radio not interested in being hospitable to Bills

YoloinOhio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let them wear what they want, green, purple, sky blue pink all the colors of the rainbow, leave the laser pointers home, roots against the Bills and leave the dome twice this year a loser :bag: :bag: :bag:, remember the boomer said best "nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills

schwartz was fired, he didn't leave. His players hoisted him up briefly because of a comment he made back in OTAs. I don't know, doesn't seem like something I would care much about as a lions fan.

Unless you're an idiot morning zookeeper or some such crap in Detroit and need to find a way to boost interest in your station by concocting a b.s. story about how somebody "wronged" you.

I am putting myself in their shoes and I get it. Imagine if Marrone this offseason and gets an OC job in Dallas. He makes a comment that if they win in Buffalo he wants to be carried off the field and that actually happens!!! I know is. We would be going nuts!!! We'd be calling him classless and any other name that you can think of.

I never thought professional football would come to this. A time when the games are so boring, that fans route for radio announcers to say something they approve of.

Professional football has evolved into a pop-culture, reality TV event or some darn thing. You've got to admit...the games themselves are boring as F***. So I guess its understandable the weather, radio talking heads etc are worthy of headlines.....because the game isnt any more. The game is boring to watch on television......inbetween commercials.

I am putting myself in their shoes and I get it. Imagine if Marrone this offseason and gets an OC job in Dallas. He makes a comment that if they win in Buffalo he wants to be carried off the field and that actually happens!!! I know is. We would be going nuts!!! We'd be calling him classless and any other name that you can think of.

maybe i would see him that way. But I wouldn't care enough to go to a Dallas game against a nfc east opponent and wear the other teams colors. Kind of a stretch.

maybe i would see him that way. But I wouldn't care enough to go to a Dallas game against a nfc east opponent and wear the other teams colors. Kind of a stretch.

Maybe so, but if you are going anyways (which a lot of people will because it will be cheap/free) you wouldn't cheer for him. I know that I certainly wouldn't. I don't hold that against them. The crowd won't be a factor at all for either team. It will have that Toronto atmosphere.

Maybe so, but if you are going anyways (which a lot of people will because it will be cheap/free) you wouldn't cheer for him. I know that I certainly wouldn't. I don't hold that against them. The crowd won't be a factor at all for either team. It will have that Toronto atmosphere.

dont forget Marty morningweh is on the other side :)

How much money did Ralph Wilson leave the Detroit area?

I tweeted this back:

How much money did Ralph Wilson leave the @DSports1051 area, @HevCollart? Red White @buffalobills Blue is the classy move #BillsMafia

and this one.

How much money did Ralph Wilson leave the @freep area, @davebirkett ? Red White @buffalobills Blue is the classy move on Monday #BillsMafia

feel free to copy and paste or retweet.

Edited by Why So Serious?