Global warming err Climate change HOAX

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Foxx said:

but, but... we're all gonna die in 12 years. well to be fair, it probably is like 11.5 now.

amirite??

We are officially 10.9 years away from being another 12 years away from irreversible extinction.

We have less than a decade to change our ways and prevent this catastrophe through radical wealth redistribution.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

We are officially 10.9 years away from being another 12 years away from irreversible extinction.

We have less than a decade to change our ways and prevent this catastrophe through radical wealth redistribution.

We have a better chance of a King Ghidorah sighting than the world ending in 1000.9 years, never mind 10.9 years.

Edit.........

I apologize. Three-headed 600 ft. immensely powerful space dragons do exist.......................... in AOC's mind.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

finally? where you been, it's been snowing in WNY since November of last year.

It's that time of year when Tib's head gets pulled out of his posterior for a few minutes to see if he sees his shadow.

Unfortunately, the results are that we are going to have much longer than 6 more weeks of stupidity.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

finally? where you been, it's been snowing in WNY since November of last year.

Heavier this morning but lightened up

22 minutes ago, Hedge said:

It's that time of year when Tib's head gets pulled out of his posterior for a few minutes to see if he sees his shadow.

Unfortunately, the results are that we are going to have much longer than 6 more weeks of stupidity.

Oh Q you! 

On 2/4/2020 at 8:18 PM, Gary M said:

10 paragraphs with historical data, then this !!!!

However, other experts disagree with Prof Zharkova’s theory, stating any cooling effect will be “vastly offset” by climate change.

Solar scientist Mathew Owens said: “Thus there will probably be no detectable effect on global climate.”

Of course when there is money to be made, and they've made billions, why stop the charade now?

Ice Age 70's

Global Warming 90's

Climate Change 2000's

Mini-Ice Age 2020

All Lies All The Time

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:
More Top Stories
FE7HLFDYWVERXC3R4VPJH52DWY.png

The Antarctic peninsula, where Thursday’s anomaly was recorded, is one of the fastest-warming regions in the world.

So Tibs what have YOU PERSONALLY done about it? What changes have you made?

So, if we have only 10 years left maybe we should change certain phrases to actually reflect reality. I'm going to start this off with a few age related guarantees:

10 year drive train warranty is now "lifetime warranty".

Any prison sentence over 10 years makes a person a lifer.

A 30-year roof is now "A Forever Roof". 

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So Tibs what have YOU PERSONALLY done about it? What changes have you made?

I don't know what he's done about it but I'm gonna buy as much ocean front property down there as I can. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So we really are warming the planet up, wow! 

No, that graph shows that it was actually warmer in the past, before we ever had cars or factories.

Same graph with some splainin'

Image result for global temps last 10000 years

Edited by Gary M