Week 12: Jets' Game Preparation - MNF in DET at 7 PM EST

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn new fangled cards, etc...!!! Pretty cool tech I guess.

I figured out how to print them... Thanks all... Hope to see many Bills fans there!

Pretty cool that these tickets are free... My Bro will get a credit and I got a refund for almost 130 bucks back into my bank today! Guess I will drop some coin in Detroit! :-/

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Darn new fangled cards, etc...!!! Pretty cool tech I guess.

I figured out how to print them... Thanks all... Hope to see many Bills fans there!

Pretty cool that these tickets are free... My Bro will get a credit and I got a refund for almost 130 bucks back into my bank today! Guess I will drop some coin in Detroit! :-/

great. Really exciting that it sounds like there will be some Bills fan there. Best fan base in the league!

BILLS' INJURY REPORT

@john_kucko

Lions logo at Ford Field already removed from east end zone. Transformation is underway for #Bills game

B3Eu05LIIAA0If5.jpg

Jackson questionable for Monday night

In this out of sorts week the Bills and Jets had to send in the injury report of their status for players for Monday night’s game at Ford Field today at 4 pm (Saturday). RB Fred Jackson headlines the list with a designation of questionable.

Jackson, who was inactive for the team’s Thursday night game against the Dolphins, was encouraged about how his recovering groin felt following practice on Friday evening.

“We’ll see how it goes. It felt good to get out there,” said Jackson Friday night. “I don’t feel like there were any setbacks. Hopefully I can continue to progress well and play well on Monday.”

The Bills are set to hit the practice field here on Saturday in less than an hour.

CB Ron Brooks, who was inactive against the Dolphins, was also listed as questionable. DE Jarius Wynn remains out with a knee injury. Everyone else is probable.

Injured Jets probable across the board

The Jets have their share of nicked up players, but all indications are they’ll be able to suit up for their Monday night game with the Bills.

Coming off their bye week the Jets are still nursing some injuries, but head coach Rex Ryan was anticipating having everybody up for their rematch with the Bills.

@buffalobills

.@RussBrandon: "So many people have worked tirelessly to make this happen, and it has been seamless" cc: @Lions

@RussBrandon: "Over 67,000 tickets have been distributed (to Ford Field). Hopefully we'll have a lot of #Bills fans there"

.@RussBrandon: "Everyone has put what they do aside ... That's what I'm most prideful of. It starts with the Pegulas and permeates our org."

@RussBrandon: #Bills Season Ticket Members will be given preferred seating between the 20 yard lines at Ford Field.

B3FE3MSIcAANFmP.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I am not sure how i feel about this guy anymore.

He looks to have been awake waay too long worrying about his job. and the medicine is addling him. probably a bad team physician handing out nefarious compounds.

His phrasing is particularly damning . Just blurting corporate speak . The reptile reeks desperation. He feels the Pegula upon his neck . gently pressing. for now...

I am not sure how i feel about this guy anymore.

He looks to have been awake waay too long worrying about his job. and the medicine is addling him. probably a bad team physician handing out nefarious compounds.

His phrasing is particularly damning . Just blurting corporate speak . The reptile reeks desperation. He feels the Pegula upon his neck . gently pressing. for now...

I'm sure the stress of the weather situation impacting this game not being at RWS and also potentially losing a home game next week vs. Cleveland is weighing heavily upon him. He's likely getting very little sleep as they contemplate having to move a second consecutive home game to another site. I'll cut him all the slack he needs in these extraordinary circumstances.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

@buffalobills

Doug Marrone: "Today was a good day," team feeling like it has returned to some sense of a normal routine.

B3FV2n6CYAEa2kx.jpg

Marcell Dareus on a key matchup this week: "It's Michael Vick. We cannot underestimate him."

Marcell Dareus: "We KNOW #BillsMafia will be here. I hope Detroit supports us ... I like giving people a show!"

I'm sure the stress of the weather situation impacting this game not being at RWS and also potentially losing a home game next week vs. Cleveland game is weighing heavily upon him. He's likely getting very little sleep as they contemplate having to move a second consecutive home game to another site. I'll cut him all the slack he needs in these extraordinary circumstances.

alright then. But i am going to keep an eye on him. This is no time for slacking. Bills must beat jets then browns Edited by 3rdand12

Bills expect Fred Jackson to play Monday

The Buffalo Bills expect running back Fred Jackson (groin) to play in Monday's game against the New York Jets.

Bills expect packed Ford Field

The Buffalo Bills are expecting a full stadium for Monday night's rescheduled game against the New York Jets at Ford Field in Detroit.

After being made available Saturday morning, a full distribution of free tickets already has been handed out for the game.

"It's incredible to think that that many tickets have been distributed in that short period of time," Bills president Russ Brandon said Saturday night. "We're looking forward to a robust house that night, and hopefully we'll have a lot of Bills fans in there as well."

Thanks for the great coverage! -Wonder if Marqueis Gray will play at all... He was a pretty good athlete in college... Orton needs all the targets he can get... SHORT, QUICK, THROWS should be the order of the day....You don't want Kyle thinking too long, or throwing too far. -He's a veteran version of EJ Manuel.

Doug Marrone: "Today, There Was A Lot More Juice" (8:17)

Head Coach Doug Marrone talks about increased tempo at practice, playing at Ford Field for a second time this season and provides injury updates.

Bills Roundup: Work Continues in Detroit (3:27)

uffalo got back to practice at the Lions facilities on Saturday afternoon, looking to get back in a routine in time for Monday's game against the Jets.

Robert Woods: "We have to play aggressive" (2:18)

Bills wide receiver Robert Woods talks about facing the Jets again, having success in the redzone, and the possible atmosphere Monday night in Detroit.

@john_kucko

People lined up at 4am in hopes of getting the last of the 500 free tickets for #Bills vs #NYJets

B3IeQebIMAASMXe.jpg

The @Lions have been superb hosts to Buffalo this week. Ther logo scrubbed to make way for #Bills logo

B3Iqu01IEAAexul.jpg

The early stages of stenciling #Bills logo at midfield here at Ford Field.

B3IyXq7IIAAXpfo.jpg

Ralph Wilson always loved Detroit, Terry Pegula too. I can see why. What an effort! #Bills

B3I5_QvIcAIjEOb.jpg

@BuffaloBillsPR

Live from Detroit: #Bills HC Doug Marrone about to be on @CBS' NFL Today with @SolomonsWisdom

B3I1IXYIEAA3zXl.jpg

In the production meeting for game tomorrow and Coach Marrone is breaking down lake effect snow for the @CBS crew

B3I475UIgAAq8vd.jpg

@JoeMelillo4

#bills logo getting painted on at #FordField @news4buffalo https://vine.co/v/O1AiiUBqQQH

CavernousGrayEgg.gif

@JoeMelillo4

#FordField looking like the Ralph . #buffalo #bills @news4buffalo https://vine.co/v/O1A6FP7jxMl

MasculineBigJay.gif

@john_kucko

Early work begins on the #Bills endzones here at Ford Field

B3JBGPUIgAMj6lM.jpg

@JoeMelillo4

Got to paint the "I" for the #bills logo on #FordField @news4buffalo https://vine.co/v/O1AX9a0Qnbi

EasyDimwittedDegu.gif

Scouting Report: Jets vs. Bills

Moved from Buffalo to Detroit, the Bills and Jets will meet at 7 p.m. on Monday night at Ford Field.

Marcell Dareus: "The city is on our back" (3:47)

Bills defensive tackle Marcell Dareus discusses having success against the Jets offense, defending quarterback Michael Vick, and playing Monday night's game for the city of Buffalo.

Bills look to end red zone slump

The Bills had a good deal of success in the red zone in their first meeting with the Jets going 4-for-6 in their 20-point win back in Week 8. Since then however, Buffalo’s offense has gone 0-for-8 in the red zone since. Head coach Doug Marrone has been preaching a more aggressive approach inside the opponent’s 20-yard line, and the players are taking that message to heart.

Robert Woods explained what that means for him as a receiver.

“Be physical, run, be an open target at all times. Really just play fast,” said Woods. “When he says play aggressive it just means be ready for everything. Attack them when you come off the ball and make them back up and play everything, play honest.”

@BuffRumblings

Steve Tasker says he can't get to his house so he's working the sideline for tomorrow night's #Bills game.

@john_kucko

All about teamwork in @nfl. Crew at Ford Field doing amazing job for @buffalobills @NFLonCBS #Bills

B3JlSa0IYAAjd1-.jpg

@thadbrown7

Pat on back to #Lions field artist Paul Kurdi. Great job on #Bills logo

B3JlL3MCcAANoVB.jpg