Jets at Bills Lines

Bills vs. Jets History

2014 NFL on CBS Announcers & Distribution: Week 12

Play-by-Play: Spero Dedes - @SperoDedes

Color Analyst: Solomon Wilcots - @SolomonsWisdom

Sideline Reporter: Steve Tasker - @SteveTasker89

Broadcast info for Monday’s Bills-Jets game

bills-jets-tickets-story.jpg?w=588&h=400

The Bills-Jets game relocated to Ford Field in Detroit and rescheduled for Monday night at 7 p.m. will air locally on CBS in the following TV markets:

WRGB - Albany, NY

WBNG - Binghamton, NY

WIVB – Buffalo, NY

EENY - Elmira-Corning, NY

WCBS – New York, NY

WROC – Rochester, NY

WTVH – Syracuse, NY

WWNY – Watertown, NY

WSEE – Erie, PA

The game will also be available to NFL Sunday Ticket subscribers on DIRECTV.

B2_1Gg1IEAAfGGM.jpg

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11-17: FRED JACKSON ON THE HOWARD SIMON SHOW (14:21)

@WGR550

#Bills Running Back @Fred22Jackson on WGR NEXT.

Jackson: "If the game was Sunday, there's a pretty good chance I was going to play."

Jackson: "When you can't do anything about the team struggling, you feel completely helpless."

Jackson: "This league is a league you have to take week to week...we can't give up on anything"

Jackson on redzone struggles. "It's a combination of a lot of different things...we're missing blocks, we aren't making some catches."

Jackson: "I like what Kyle is doing out there, but if they turn to EJ at some point, that's a decision we would support."

Jackson: "EJ is a guy that's trying to learn and better himself...he's definitely picking up things learning from Kyle."

Mike Rodak up to his usual cheeriness...tweeting that the Bills are in 12th place in the AFC and questioning if they should go back to EJ.

Of course, he fails to mention they're only one game (and tiebreakers) out of 6th.

Strongest teams in the conference right now appear to be the Pats* (dammit) and Chefs. Everyone else is vulnerable. Anything can happen.

#Bills Running Back @Fred22Jackson on WGR NEXT.

Jackson: "If the game was Sunday, there's a pretty good chance I was going to play."

Jackson: "When you can't do anything about the team struggling, you feel completely helpless."

Jackson: "This league is a league you have to take week to week...we can't give up on anything"

Jackson on redzone struggles. "It's a combination of a lot of different things...we're missing blocks, we aren't making some catches."

Jackson: "I like what Kyle is doing out there, but if they turn to EJ at some point, that's a decision we would support."

Jackson: "EJ is a guy that's trying to learn and better himself...he's definitely picking up things learning from Kyle."

Man every time I see stuff like this I flash back to a scene in Bull Durham where the Costner character was mentoring a rookie on the proper use of cliches, and memorizing a list of them, for when dealing with the press. It is all so worthless. The press asks the same tired questions followed by the player(s) answering with the same cliches. And yet, fans continue to eat it up.

Mike Rodak up to his usual cheeriness...tweeting that the Bills are in 12th place in the AFC and questioning if they should go back to EJ.

Of course, he fails to mention they're only one game (and tiebreakers) out of 6th.

Strongest teams in the conference right now appear to be the Pats* (dammit) and Chefs. Everyone else is vulnerable. Anything can happen.

these are the only two teams playing consistently. Steelers tend to beat good teams and lose to bad teams, bengals red hot or ice cold, browns overachieve/come back to earth, ravens have issues with good offenses, SD struggling to score.KC has no receiving threat or passing game which could eventually hurt them if they fall behind. Denver has OL and run game issues and are susceptible to the pass rush. It is really such a week to week, matchup-oriented league that it is hard to look at anyone's schedule and assume what anyone's record will be at the end.

@buffalobills

B2qCAaAIIAAHuxR.jpg

.@Fred22Jackson: "Anytime you have a chance you're going to fight and show up for that chance."

B2qDMrxCUAAtz3Z.jpg

Doug Marrone: "Home field is something we have to take advantage of" #RockTheRalph

Doug Marrone: "Right now I'm sticking with Kyle (Orton), we'll go with who gives us the best chance to win"

Marrone: #Bills red zone run game a contributing factor to offensive success inside the 20.

Kyle Orton: "There's always 1 or 2 teams that get hot at the end of the year and find their way in, no matter where we are right now"

B2qF5laIUAAS_TS.jpg

Aaron Williams: "We can't look back, we have to focus on these next 6 games."

Bills far from playing out the string

Bills fans might be down in the dumps about Buffalo’s playoff chances with the team sitting at 5-5 and without may tiebreaker advantages in the AFC, but the players are far from a ‘playing-out-the-string’ approach when it comes to the last month and a half of the regular season. Their plan is to fight tooth and nail the rest of the way.

Chris Hogan: "We know we have to be better"

Bills wide receiver Chris Hogan sat down on The John Murphy Show to discuss his recent success in the offense, the team's red zone issues, and moving forward to Sunday's game against the Jets.

Doug Marrone: "Our Main Issue is Scoring" (2:22)

The Bills head coach talks about the run defense looking to improve, how Fred Jackson could add to the red zone production, and if Sammy Watkins groin injury has impacted his play.

Doug Marrone: "We Have to Play Well at Home" (2:58)

The Bills head coach talks about the struggles playing at home, not paying attention to the playoff standings, and his plans for the quarterback position.

Hahahahahahahahaahahaahahaahahahaahahahahaahah!!!!!!

My 13 year old knows that. Maybe he should apply for the HC job!

I can teach him all the required cliches :)

Yeah, but does he have any "innovative" solutions?

Leodis MckLevin goes to IR, Bills sign S Bacarri Rambo

Rambo entered the NFL as a sixth round draft pick (191st overall) of the Washington Redskins in 2013.

That might be a tough game if Vick is starting .

Please, the dog-killer convict is good for a couple of moronic turnovers. If he were cut by the Jets today, he'd have no one interested in him and be back to killing dogs in a month.

Edited by LABillzFan

Fred Jackson: "The Season's Not Over" (3:48)

RB Fred Jackson talks about consistentcy and that there is plenty of football remaining this season.

Sal Capaccio: "Anything is possible"

Bills sideline reporter Sal Capaccio called in to The John Murphy Show to talk about the team's 5-5 record, Kyle Orton, and the variables that go into the 4th down decision.

Corey Graham: "We Have to Get Back to Basics" (2:06)

DB Corey Graham discusses concentrating on fundamentals in practice and staying focused and not paying attention to distractions.

Corey Graham: "I'm Prepared For It" (2:17)

DB Corey Graham discusses stepping in for Leodis McKelvin at corner back after playing safety for the past few weeks.

And yet people complain we don't run enough screens or throw to our "best playmaker." :doh:

I don't know why you quoted best playmaker, is there a better playmaker than Sammy on the offense right now? I don't see one. I know Hackett likes to think of Sammy as an awesome gimmick and even better decoy, but I don't think there's a guy on the offensive roster who is as explosive with the ball.

I don't know why you quoted best playmaker, is there a better playmaker than Sammy on the offense right now? I don't see one. I know Hackett likes to think of Sammy as an awesome gimmick and even better decoy, but I don't think there's a guy on the offensive roster who is as explosive with the ball.

Of course I meant Sammy Watkins? Anytime we don't throw to him 50 times a game everyone on WGR and the BN complains we aren't using him enough.. But then they flip the argument to us being too predictable by always throwing to Sammy. It's why I can't read or listen to the local media anymore. I can feel my IQ dropping when I do.

Please, the dog-killer convict is good for a couple of moronic turnovers. If he were cut by the Jets today, he'd have no one interested in him and be back to killing dogs in a month.

I have to agree. The guy will always be a dog killer to me and not a quarterback.

EJ Manuel continues to be at ready for Bills

"Each week I've been learning and preparing like I'm going to get a chance to play, that's how it's been," said Manuel, who was benched in favor of Kyle Orton after the Bills' fourth game, a 23-17 loss in Houston, and hasn't taken a live snap since. "It's tough because you don't know when your number will be called again, and you don't want to be in a position where you aren't prepared or didn't take the reps."

On the heels of back-to-back sub-par performances by Orton in the losses to Kansas City and Miami which have dealt a near-death blow to Buffalo's playoff chances, Manuel's re-insertion as the starter has been bandied about among the fan base.

Bills' Jackson expects to play, will be at full capacity

By Joe Buscaglia

2999035.jpg?1416265053

The Buffalo Bills are in the midst of a crucial stretch of their season. As long as all goes well at practice this coming week, they'll be getting back one of their best players for Sunday's game against the New York Jets.

Starting running back Fred Jackson is poised to return, in full, from a groin injury. That is the expectation of head coach Doug Marrone.

"I do, barring any setback," Marrone said. "I feel comfortable with him being back unless there's a setback that happens during the week."

@thadbrown7

#Bills not ready to give up on season or Orton at QB. Losing at home? That, they'll give up. Our Mon wrap #billsmafia http://www.rochester...JgU-yK_IrrYRHRw

Of course I meant Sammy Watkins? Anytime we don't throw to him 50 times a game everyone on WGR and the BN complains we aren't using him enough.. But then they flip the argument to us being too predictable by always throwing to Sammy. It's why I can't read or listen to the local media anymore. I can feel my IQ dropping when I do.

Remember how predictable we were handing off to OJ thirty times a game?

Or when Kelly and Co. routinely ran the same 8-10 plays per game as one of the most predictable offenses in the league?

There's a difference between being predictable and easy to stop. Football is about finding ways to get the ball to your playmakers. The problem right now, with Freddy and CJ out, is that Watkins is our ONLY playmaker that teams actually fear.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

Listened to Ryan interview on YES today, and was surprised there was no trash talking, must be the Jets can't afford to lose

a starter from the Defense, or he's smart enough to not violate the Karma Rule

trash talking? He's 2-8 and got killed the last two times he played the Bills. I would hope he's put that to rest. Edited by YoloinOhio

@JoeBuscaglia

Note from last game: #Bills LB Keith Rivers had no snaps on defense or special teams last week. His role has officially been vanquished.

How does one 'vanquish' a role? His role was defeated in battle? We scattered his role's allies and made its women watch it surrender? Sorry, but one of the things that bugs me about Joe B. is he tries too hard to write with a big vocabulary, and he often inserts words that either aren't quite right or are way off the mark.

/rant

kj