A Reasoned Response to Calls for Sharia and Dietary Laws

CANADIAN
MAYOR REFUSES TO REMOVE PORK FROM SCHOOL CANTEEN- MENU... EXPLAINS WHY

Muslim parents demanded the abolition of pork in all the school canteens of a Montreal suburb.

The mayor of the Montreal suburb of Dorval has refused, and the town clerk sent a note to all parents to explain why...

“Muslims must understand that they have to adapt to Canada and Quebec, its customs, its traditions, its way of life, because that's where they chose to immigrate.

“They must understand that they have to integrate and learn to live in Quebec.

“They must understand that it is for them to change their lifestyle, not the Canadians who so generously welcomed them.

“They must understand that Canadians are neither racist nor xenophobic, they accepted many immigrants before Muslims (
whereas the
reverse is not true
in that Muslim states do not accept non-Muslim immigrants)

“That no more than other nations, Canadians are
not
willing to give up their identity, their culture.

“And if Canada is a land of welcome, it's not the Mayor of Dorval who welcomes foreigners, but the Canadian-Quebecois people as a whole.

“Finally, they must understand that in Canada (Quebec) with its Judeo-Christian roots, Christmas trees, churches and religious festivals, religion must remain in the private domain.

The municipality of Dorval was right to refuse any concessions to Islam and Sharia.

“For Muslims who disagree with secularism and do not feel comfortable in Canada, there are 57 beautiful Muslim countries in the world, most of them under-populated and ready to receive them with open halal arms in accordance with Shariah.

“If you left your country for Canada, and not for other Muslim countries, it is because you have considered that life is better in Canada than elsewhere.

“Ask yourself the question, just once, “Why is it better here in Canada than where you come from?”

“A canteen with pork is part of the answer.”

Officials on the US side of the border might take a lesson from the Mayor and think about the concepts discussed above.

A very reasonable response, however I am confident of the Left's standard knee-jerk reaction will be to call this "hate speech"

Of course if you have money, you can make your own rules.

Trendy UK hotel turns Islamic, bars alcohol, pork

London’s Bermondsey Square Hotel no longer serves alcohol and pork to guests after its new Muslim owner decided to run the venue in accordance to Islamic law, a British daily reported Friday.

The owner, who is also said to be a Middle Easterner, turned the hotel into one of the first in the UK to impose a strict Islamic policy which bans the consumption of liquor and pork on its premises, The Daily Mail said.

Dishes that included traces of alcohol – such as beer-battered fish, a pudding with “drunken cherries” and rum ice cream -- are now denied to customers, hotel staff explained.

Attempts were also on the way by chefs to replace pork varieties with chicken and beef sausages for breakfast meals.

While at the bar, customers were told only non-alcoholic beer is available, the staff said.

“Drinkers were offered only non-alcoholic beer and elderflower cordial,” the British daily said.

The £220-a-night hotel ($275.5) was previously voted as the trendiest place to stay in the UK.

The sudden changes have reportedly prompted the cancellation of many reservations, the newspaper said, stimulating a surge in business for nearby restaurants.

Workers at the hotel fear they would lose their jobs unless the hotel begins targeting a different clientele.

http://english.alara...aria-hotel.html

Like most people, I have no problem with the owners setting the standards he wants, but let's see how those who criticize the policy are referred to by the left.

Islam dictates that the faithful can't eat pork. It doesn't dictate that that have to force others to not eat it. If they believe eating pork is a sin...then don't eat it. But if I want to eat pork, according to the Koran that's between me and Allah.

Just another quadrant in the great circle of religions - each declaring they are the true way to [fill in the blank].

Islam is not a religion. Islam is an empty, Godless, cult. Muhammad was a proven, Godless, liar.

Expose Muhammad as the Godless, proven, liar that he was and expose Islam as the false religion that it really is and Islam dies.

Islam is not a religion. Islam is an empty, Godless, cult. Muhammad was a proven, Godless, liar.

Expose Muhammad as the Godless, proven, liar that he was and expose Islam as the false religion that it really is and Islam dies.

You obviously have a limited understanding as to how religion and faith work.

I'm sure your religion is right though.

I say the same thing about Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism, Gravity, and all religions and beliefs. Basically, I believe you're a retard.

Jesus lied, too. He did. In a manger.

One troll thread is enough.

Can I play with him? I think he is about on my level of stupidity but can only aspire to my trolling ability.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t4

Muslims, kill as many people as possible.....this is what they do

You took way too long to get here. Thankfully, someone was here to spew ignorance long before you got here, don't worry.

I say the same thing about Christianity, Catholicism, Judaism, Gravity, and all religions and beliefs. Basically, I believe you're a retard.

Jesus lied, too. He did. In a manger.

Can I play with him? I think he is about on my level of stupidity but can only aspire to my trolling ability.

You took way too long to get here. Thankfully, someone was here to spew ignorance long before you got here, don't worry.

What gives you the right to knock such a down-to-earth religion?

when your leading purpose is to keep people down?

Why would anyone tolerate it?

Gravity's not a religion, it's a theory.

And it's sacrilege that it's the only theory taught in schools. Alternate theories should be given equal time. How dare the secular liberals not teach the "magical elves with silly string" theory of gravitational attraction.