The possibility of a new QB in town.......?

McCoyMode25

Don't get me wrong......Yes, Buffalo has used a 1st round pick on a 2nd-3rd round talent at QB. The released Fitzpatrick.....have his dead cap money to deal with the last couple seasons, then to top it off, sign Kolb...who ends up missing time due to his slip and the concussion he suffered (which he still hears ringing in his ears from) Follow that up by letting E.J. try to lead this team and get benched right before the Patriots came to town for another veteran in Orton. Kyle Orton, for the most part, has actually been a half way decent pickup for the Bills....and an upgrade from Tuel, E.J., Dixon and Thad Lewis......some of Buffalo's recent QB's.

Buffalo has had a pipeline through Pittsburgh, where they have gotten some good players and staff.....but think back to 2002-2003, when Buffalo was trying to become that dominate team of the early 90's....They signed a couple of players in a different pipeline....right in our own division.....really great players who were at the top of their game offensively and defensively. I was thinking back to then.....when all of a sudden....I thought to myself......Is Buffalo starting to go down that same route...with recent signings now (2013-present) between staff and players? Then I see this article:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24803407/look-tom-brady-gisele-renting-nyc-apartment-for-40kmonth

It may not be possible, but it was a thought....I understand your hatred.....well utter dislike for this player but at his age, he may not be a New England Patriot much longer.....and Yes, he is renting a NY City apt.....but maybe it is a sign of what could happen.....Now you are probably thinking "This guy is nuts", but something about Buffalo's QB decisions of the last 3 years...kinda boggles my mind. Buffalo did sign Spikes, they brought over Pepper Johnson to the coaching staff and since 2002, have added some of the Patriots top players to the Buffalo roster.

The article may not be a sign that he will be a Buffalo Bill in the future....it just got me thinking about the possibility....and see what you feel as a Bills fan of my post on this site. People didn't think Buffalo would sign Bledsoe back in the day due to him dominating us for most of his career with the Patriots......but Buffalo did. As for the recent QB decisions....E.J. could be on his way out....? I am saying, COULD BE....or he could be a career backup for Buffalo. Kyle Orton has an opt out clause in Buffalo right now so he could only be a 1 year wonder if another team decides to pay him more money next season....due to his possible success in Buffalo....and over the last couple of season's, New England has been trying to find the next QB that will take the reigns from Brady. I have this feeling we may see the same things happen in 2014-2015, as we did in 2002-2003 (Bledsoe, Malloy) (Spikes, Brady)

I know you might not like what I post but right before Buffalo signed Spikes, I wrote a article on another Bills site asking people if Buffalo should sign him.....people (Buffalo fans) hated the idea....then 2 days after the signing, those same fans, well most of those same fans praised him for signing with Buffalo. We can all hate Brady now, but if he does decide to wear Buffalo Red, White and Blue.....I think you all would Love that idea....especially if he wins us games....with Watkins as a #1 WR, could you see-hear on game days.....Brady to Watkins over the middle, and a pick up of 45 yards....as Watkins strolls into the endzone!!

I am sure alot of haters will post crazy stuff to this article like.....Buffalo will never do that, Your crazy man, What are you thinking, I hate Brady....you get the point I am trying to say.....also, I am not an English major, or even a professor, I do not write for NY Daily Times.....so please, don't harass me if one word is misspelled, or if my grammer or writing style is not as good as yours....my point is, I cam up with an idea to see what Bills fans have to say...stick to the article, not how my article is written!!

Lets Go Bills!! Playoffs are coming for Buffalo!!

Don't get me wrong......Yes, Buffalo has used a 1st round pick on a 2nd-3rd round talent at QB. The released Fitzpatrick.....have his dead cap money to deal with the last couple seasons, then to top it off, sign Kolb...who ends up missing time due to his slip and the concussion he suffered (which he still hears ringing in his ears from) Follow that up by letting E.J. try to lead this team and get benched right before the Patriots came to town for another veteran in Orton. Kyle Orton, for the most part, has actually been a half way decent pickup for the Bills....and an upgrade from Tuel, E.J., Dixon and Thad Lewis......some of Buffalo's recent QB's.

Buffalo has had a pipeline through Pittsburgh, where they have gotten some good players and staff.....but think back to 2002-2003, when Buffalo was trying to become that dominate team of the early 90's....They signed a couple of players in a different pipeline....right in our own division.....really great players who were at the top of their game offensively and defensively. I was thinking back to then.....when all of a sudden....I thought to myself......Is Buffalo starting to go down that same route...with recent signings now (2013-present) between staff and players? Then I see this article:

http://www.cbssports...nt-for-40kmonth

It may not be possible, but it was a thought....I understand your hatred.....well utter dislike for this player but at his age, he may not be a New England Patriot much longer.....and Yes, he is renting a NY City apt.....but maybe it is a sign of what could happen.....Now you are probably thinking "This guy is nuts", but something about Buffalo's QB decisions of the last 3 years...kinda boggles my mind. Buffalo did sign Spikes, they brought over Pepper Johnson to the coaching staff and since 2002, have added some of the Patriots top players to the Buffalo roster.

The article may not be a sign that he will be a Buffalo Bill in the future....it just got me thinking about the possibility....and see what you feel as a Bills fan of my post on this site. People didn't think Buffalo would sign Bledsoe back in the day due to him dominating us for most of his career with the Patriots......but Buffalo did. As for the recent QB decisions....E.J. could be on his way out....? I am saying, COULD BE....or he could be a career backup for Buffalo. Kyle Orton has an opt out clause in Buffalo right now so he could only be a 1 year wonder if another team decides to pay him more money next season....due to his possible success in Buffalo....and over the last couple of season's, New England has been trying to find the next QB that will take the reigns from Brady. I have this feeling we may see the same things happen in 2014-2015, as we did in 2002-2003 (Bledsoe, Malloy) (Spikes, Brady)

I know you might not like what I post but right before Buffalo signed Spikes, I wrote a article on another Bills site asking people if Buffalo should sign him.....people (Buffalo fans) hated the idea....then 2 days after the signing, those same fans, well most of those same fans praised him for signing with Buffalo. We can all hate Brady now, but if he does decide to wear Buffalo Red, White and Blue.....I think you all would Love that idea....especially if he wins us games....with Watkins as a #1 WR, could you see-hear on game days.....Brady to Watkins over the middle, and a pick up of 45 yards....as Watkins strolls into the endzone!!

I am sure alot of haters will post crazy stuff to this article like.....Buffalo will never do that, Your crazy man, What are you thinking, I hate Brady....you get the point I am trying to say.....also, I am not an English major, or even a professor, I do not write for NY Daily Times.....so please, don't harass me if one word is misspelled, or if my grammer or writing style is not as good as yours....my point is, I cam up with an idea to see what Bills fans have to say...stick to the article, not how my article is written!!

large.gif

Edited by bobobonators

Brady is playing lights out in NE. He isn't going anywhere. Bledsoe got booted(traded) in NE because Brady was on the roster. Tommy is 10x the QB Bledsoe could even pleasure himself to. There might not be an upgrade in the entire NFL over Brady, let alone on the NE roster.

I hate Brady for dominating us for years, but would welcome him tomorrow if he showed up, and if it cost us 3 1st round picks I would take it. With this D, we are immediate favorites for the SB. Not to mention he is a "Buffalo" guy. Bounced in and out of the starting role at college. Passed on over and over again in the draft. Shows up day one to practice and tells Kraft I am the best decision you ever made. Has played with a chip on his shoulder for over a decade and he has taken that chip and turned himself into one of the greatest QB's of all time. This has Buffalo story written all over it. I really don't get the hate on the guy so much so that you wouldn't take him on our team. But guys like Rapelisburger and AP are A-OK.

So you're saying internal affairs knew the whole time!?!? I fear this one goes all the way to the top.

What does Brady renting a NYC apartment have to do with the Buffalo Bills?

Beat me to it.

Maybe it's the whole 'Bills are the only team in NYS' thing. Or maybe the 'my wife is a world famous supermodel and NYC is the global center of fashion/modeling' thing. Tough call.

He's not leaving but I would take him in a heart beat

(also get to the point don't need all that info to say you want Tom Brady)