Security vs. gatorman: Two Retards Enter, One Retard Leaves

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.payscale....f76/Experienced

They need to bump that ceiling up.

18 years as an Oracle Business Analyst. Go figure it out, you know how to use a computer.

So you basically have an understanding of Oracle DBs and applications? Are you like a DBA or just somebody who knows how to configure Oracle's software to meet the needs of individual customers?

Glassdoor has you at about 73K.

Really? 18 years as an analyst, and you still can't make more than a PMP?

You truly are an idiot. :lol:

Haha, I am PMP, I don't like going to meetings, so I choose not to be. Thank you for being so interested in my life, I would be happy to let you live vicariously through me.

I can even give you direction, in whatever you might ask about too. Whether it is to learn a business process, teach you SQL,,or even give you advice on how to meet women, I bet I can help even the sorriest people.

So you basically have an understanding of Oracle DBs and applications? Are you like a DBA or just somebody who knows how to configure Oracle's software to meet the needs of individual customers?

Glassdoor has you at about 73K.

12 years ago maybe for a person with that experience. That is actually closer to the 3 year of a junior person.

Oracle got rich long ago off of junior people, billing consultants for 200-300 an hour, and then paying the amount you reference or lower.

Also, because major corporations think they need an expensive ERP to run their business. Now it is mandatory.

Edited by Security

Haha, I am PMP, I don't like going to meetings, so I choose not to be. Thank you for being so interested in my life, I would be happy to let you live vicariously through me.

I can even give you direction, in whatever you might ask about too. Whether it is to learn a business process, teach you SQL,,or even give you advice on how to meet women, I bet I can help even the sorriest people.

You're a PMP, and you still get paid as an analyst? :lol:

You're a PMP, and you still get paid as an analyst? :lol:

You are funny. Obviously liberal, you think people should be paid for doing jobs they do not do?

I see the type of person you are.

Go ahead, have fun with your little game.

I am feeling a little weird how interested you are in me, and that your boyfriend Greggy can see the look on my face.

12 years ago maybe for a person with that experience. That is actually closer to the 3 year of a junior person.

Oracle got rich long ago off of junior people, billing consultants for 200-300 an hour, and then paying the amount you reference or lower.

Also, because major corporations think they need an expensive ERP to run their business. Now it is mandatory.

I looked it up on glassdoor, not the way back machine.

How about the question you're avoiding? What do you actually do as an Oracle Business Analyst?

I looked it up on glassdoor, not the way back machine.

How about the question you're avoiding? What do you actually do as an Oracle Business Analyst?

I have not bee asked that question yet. You are the first one who did.

I work with the business to efficiently manage the business using Oracle Applications. I work on data conversions on new projects, that is mapping legacy data elements and business processes to what they exist as in Oracle. I most support the Supply Chain Apps, so that is a lot of Order Management, Purchasing, Inventory, and Advanced Supply Chain planning. So that means i try and streamline how we buy purchased parts, how we sell our items, how we deliver our products we sell, and to some part how we make and produce our parts too. Those processes are called Bills of Material (basically a recipe for producing something) and Work in Process (the steps to make something). I would document all these different processes, and then determine the best way to enter and manage all the data would help the Supply Chain work faster.

After we are live, there are always things to monitor and make more efficient, and you also have data management to do, no software does not have bugs.

Also, you work with users to design reports to help manage the business too.

Lots, that is all just a small part of it.

This is typical requirement, and is an actual e-mail I received today from a recruiter:

Hi XXXX,

I hope you are doing well,

Let me know you are comfortable with this requirement.

Role: Oracle Apps MFG Functional Consultant

Duration: Fulltime

1) Candidate Should have 9-12 Years ERP experience

2) Possess Strong Functional knowledge of Oracle BOM, WIP, INV Modules

3) Should be Capable of understanding AS-IS and TO-BE Processes Connected with Oracle MFG Modules and Deliver Solutions for Issues

4) Proficient in understanding Application Design, Configuration/Setup and Documentation of Functional Documents

5) Should have worked of at least 2 end to end Implementations on R12.

6) Should have Excellent Communication Skills and Customer Facing Skills

7) Should possess good Problem solving skills

Thanks and Regards

Sanjeev Kumar Tiwari

Technical Recruiter

Edited by Security

I think gatorman took the trophy when Security called me a liberal. :lol:

Umm, you were spewing liberal BS, were you not? How can people get paid for work they do not do.

That is precisely what you did, and that is a liberal mentality.

Don't say I did not help you be a better person today.

This is typical requirement, and is an actual e-mail I received today from a recruiter:

Hi XXXX,

I hope you are doing well,

Let me know you are comfortable with this requirement.

Role: Oracle Apps MFG Functional Consultant

Duration: Fulltime

1) Candidate Should have 9-12 Years ERP experience

2) Possess Strong Functional knowledge of Oracle BOM, WIP, INV Modules

3) Should be Capable of understanding AS-IS and TO-BE Processes Connected with Oracle MFG Modules and Deliver Solutions for Issues

4) Proficient in understanding Application Design, Configuration/Setup and Documentation of Functional Documents

5) Should have worked of at least 2 end to end Implementations on R12.

6) Should have Excellent Communication Skills and Customer Facing Skills

7) Should possess good Problem solving skills

Thanks and Regards

Sanjeev Kumar Tiwari

Technical Recruiter

Eighteen years' experience, and you're bragging about THAT? :lol:

Umm, you were spewing liberal BS, were you not? How can people get paid for work they do not do.

No, I was pointing out that, if you have a PMP but are stuck at "business analyst" after eighteen years, you have a serious lack of ambition. It's not that you're underpaid for your job, it's that your skill set is under-utilized. And you're bragging about it.

Eighteen years' experience, and you're bragging about THAT? :lol:

You obviously are a very unimportant person. I answered the dudes question. I answered them all.

All you got are smiley faces. Pretty pathetic.

Fairly obvious by your attempts at humor that you do nothing remotely important.

He did not spew liberal BS, he spewed an insult (or observation) towards you. The fact you couldn't identify it as an insult shows you're streets behind in this thread.

And no one can help Tom be a better person. No one.

He did not spew liberal BS, he spewed an insult (or observation) towards you. The fact you couldn't identify it as an insult shows you're streets behind in this thread.

And no one can help Tom be a better person. No one.

Haha. I new what he was TRYING to do. That is why I commented at his attempt at humor (by insulting me).

You are pretty dumb.

Geesh, you guys suck each other off more than an exQB analyst gushing over Brady and Manning. Get a room.

Edited by Security

Fairly obvious by your attempts at humor that you do nothing remotely important.

The more you post, the more we learn.

Please expound upon the highlighted point.

Haha. I new what he was TRYING to do. Geesh, you guys suck each other off more than an exQB analyst gushing over Brady and Manning. Get a room.

We have one. It's called PPP. Welcome.

The more you post, the more we learn.

Please expound upon the highlighted point.

We have one. It's called PPP. Welcome.

You are duller than a doorknob, man, no way you have a wife or girlfriend, and if you did, I feel sorry for them the way have your hand in DC Tom's pants.

Where does not having a wife or girlfriend put me on your earnings scale?

Different scale that you are clearly to dumb to recognize.

You are dull and dumb, no chance for a long term relationship, so you may have a few extra bucks here and there to hit a strip club, but like I said, you like DC Tom. He's pretty cheap too. He likes smiley faces, but I am sure you turned him on to that.

It is also crazy that a large number of them want to kill you, they abuse women, they mistreat children, they want you dead if you leave Islam, they want gays dead, they want to eradicate Israel, yet they are given a free pass and the media does barely anything to challenge them.

I think the problem is less about your belief system and more about your presentation. The above sentence is probably a pretty good summary of where you're coming from, and probably not anything that's going to make you the subject of ridicule by the non retarded. But when you start making such broad sweeping generalizations (i.e. ALL muslims) and extreme declarations (kill them all) you turn off people who might otherwise agree with the gist of your point.

You are dull and dumb, no chance for a long term relationship, so you may have a few extra bucks here and there to hit a strip club, but like I said, you like DC Tom. He's pretty cheap too. He likes smiley faces, but I am sure you turned him on to that.

You need to work on your **** talking skills. If this were high school you'd already be in a trash can rolling down the hall. You need something clever or witty in there to amuse the audience so they laugh and effectively join in the ridicule of your adversary with you. This just falls flat. It's direct, which can work, but to go direct you have to keep it pithy. Plus it's internally inconsistent - You ridicule him for being dumb, but then you cite the fact that he's not in a long term relationship :doh: . Get it together, man.

PM me and I'll give you the details for how you can sign up for my workshop. It'll help you in life as well as on the message board. There is a modest fee but it should be very affordable for a man of your means.

Higher than the ceiling of the post, and lower than what congress makes, depends on the year. Won't know until all the checks are cashed.

http://usgovinfo.abo...congresspay.htm

I didn't read your link. Come on man, go out on a limb. Have some balls. We've got about 6 weeks left. What's your total income going to be. We all want to see how classy you are.

I cannot believe this thread. That Security is actually dancing to the music is amazing. Brah, stop it. You don't owe these people anything. Shut your mouth, let them run theirs; who gives a crap?!

If you want to make fun of me for who I am, knock yourself out. I ain't much of nothing but what I got I can't sell ya.

You guys are the ones who asked. I never bragged about anything.

I was referring to the fact that low class people call people retards, so it is obvious he is a low income wage earner.

Please explain the relationship between someone using the word retard, income levels, and class. Ready..........GO!

Ding, ding, ding.....we have a wiener!!

Edited by Chef Jim

Please explain the relationship between someone using the word retard, income levels, and class. Ready..........GO!

I think you're a retard because incoming my learning my class we learned that stupid people like you always want others to explaining stuff for them.

Duh.

Edited by jboyst62

You need to work on your **** talking skills. If this were high school you'd already be in a trash can rolling down the hall. You need something clever or witty in there to amuse the audience so they laugh and effectively join in the ridicule of your adversary with you. This just falls flat. It's direct, which can work, but to go direct you have to keep it pithy. Plus it's internally inconsistent - You ridicule him for being dumb, but then you cite the fact that he's not in a long term relationship :doh: . Get it together, man.

PM me and I'll give you the details for how you can sign up for my workshop. It'll help you in life as well as on the message board. There is a modest fee but it should be very affordable for a man of your means.

Security is too much fun. He communicates with the grace of a man who is missing a chromosome and ballroom dancing with a wheelbarrow full of roadkill while wearing roller skates, he's a constant victim of his own irony, he desperately needs our approval, and yet he still claims the intellectual high ground. The perfect twit.

No matter how badly he gets embarrassed he will return volley with some weak **** about how I must be one of them low earners if I don't think "dat we shuuuuddd kill all the haaaajjjjjiiiis" totally oblivious to the implications of such a reality.

Edited by Jauronimo

Security is too much fun. He communicates with the grace of a man who is missing a chromosome and ballroom dancing with a wheelbarrow full of roadkill while wearing roller skates, he's a constant victim of his own irony, he desperately needs our approval, and yet he still claims the intellectual high ground. The perfect twit.

No matter how badly he gets embarrassed he will return volley with some weak **** about how I must be one of them low earners if I don't think "dat we shuuuuddd kill all the haaaajjjjjiiiis" totally oblivious to the implications of such a reality.

Because...Muslims...

is Security real? Or is this a huge troll like Crayonz was? Cause the more he posts, the more I have to wonder how real he is. is this Skooby brought back to life?

I'm more convinced that Gator is the true illusion. I have my theories on which poster's nom de plum Gator actually is, but haven't figured it out completely yet.