11/5: Sammy Injures Groin in Practice - Active vs. KC

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like the Chiefs are going to be sort at CB and looks like Donnie Avery won't playing either, not that they throw the ball to their WRs.

I think Watkins will play, but I would hope the Bills don't push him too much with the Dolphins game being 4 days later.

It's time like this when I wish we still had Lights Out Merriman on the team... purely for HGH reasons.

Damn Buddy Nix!

I actually think that Sammy is fine and they are just toying with the Chiefs so when he comes bursting out of the tunnel running full speed he will completely demoralize them, like the Pats do with Tom Brady. Good thing I typed this with special semi-invisible characters so only you guys can see this and not the Chiefs coaches, players and management who are known to lurk here.

Damn Buddy Nix!

I actually think that Sammy is fine and they are just toying with the Chiefs so when he comes bursting out of the tunnel running full speed he will completely demoralize them, like the Pats do with Tom Brady. Good thing I typed this with special semi-invisible characters so only you guys can see this and not the Chiefs coaches, players and management who are known to lurk here.

this is what I think (hope) as well.

Damn Buddy Nix!

:lol:

I like to think so as well. Here's to hoping! :beer:

Looks like the Chiefs are going to be sort at CB and looks like Donnie Avery won't playing either, not that they throw the ball to their WRs.

I think Watkins will play, but I would hope the Bills don't push him too much with the Dolphins game being 4 days later.

I think the Chiefs CBs are All dinged up . Sit Sammy , sit Fred .

Get Brown into the game . Gls. Goodwin is coming back per Marrone. Safeties must respect the threat.

Let Woods get his.

Get Mike Williams a ball.

The game is going to be about our Offense up front.

Not the targets or the respect Sammy might have drawn , thats true enough . But this game will be won with game planning from the O and better execution from the trench.

geez this is going to be one hell of a game i bet !

Go Bills

My groin is starting to hurt just thinking about the implications of this . If he's not ready to go our defense had better step up big and win a 10-7 kind of game. Because our offense will be impotent (another groin reference) without him.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'd be willing to sacrifice your OTHER groin for Sammy to be OK. Just sayin'.

But this game will be won with game planning from the O and better execution from the trench.

Go Bills

I must say that's not encouraging at all! There must be a better hope!

In the interest of full disclosure, I'd be willing to sacrifice your OTHER groin for Sammy to be OK. Just sayin'.

I must say that's not encouraging at all! There must be a better hope!

Well i call em as i see em Augie.

I think this is going to be one heck of a game . My hope meter is doing fine right about now.

Well i call em as i see em Augie.

I think this is going to be one heck of a game . My hope meter is doing fine right about now.

Oh, I don't disagree, I just rather put my hope in anything OTHER than our offensive scheme and our OLine.

Maybe this is the week the D and ST can score a bunch of points. Actually, if Sammy looks close to 100% I feel a lot better (and probably better than I should but I have a mild case of Sammy Delusion).

Oh, I don't disagree, I just rather put my hope in anything OTHER than our offensive scheme and our OLine.

Maybe this is the week the D and ST can score a bunch of points. Actually, if Sammy looks close to 100% I feel a lot better (and probably better than I should but I have a mild case of Sammy Delusion).

well my opinion might not help you.

I think the team needs to show its heart and soul. No Fred nor any Sammy to save them.

Tough Defensive line in KC against our wishful O line. Gotta turn a corner on this thing to get much further.

I always say " biggest game of the year ".

When Sammy Watkins gets his groove on , and he will . It will be like cheating. Such an advantage. But i wish the team won own its own merits with the hand dealt to them this coming Sunday

The game in front of you is always the biggest game. It's the only one we can play that day. I worry about our OLine (duh) but I'm hopeful for the most part. I get that it's a team game, and all teams are hurt after (or before - Kiko and others throught the league) week one. Keep playing! For the record, I thought they showed great heart and soul going back to last year's 6-10. They fought on (almost always, but I seem to remember real dog in there somewhere).

I think the Chiefs CBs are All dinged up . Sit Sammy , sit Fred .

Get Brown into the game . Gls. Goodwin is coming back per Marrone. Safeties must respect the threat.

Let Woods get his.

Get Mike Williams a ball.

The game is going to be about our Offense up front.

Not the targets or the respect Sammy might have drawn , thats true enough . But this game will be won with game planning from the O and better execution from the trench.

geez this is going to be one hell of a game i bet !

Go Bills

Agree with this. I'd add that while this game is huge, its not as big as the game coming up just 4 days after. Having Fred and Sammy as healthy as possible for that Miami game is even more important...IMHO. I honestly don't see where we cant win this Chiefs game, even without Fred and Sammy.

Agree with this. I'd add that while this game is huge, its not as big as the game coming up just 4 days after. Having Fred and Sammy as healthy as possible for that Miami game is even more important...IMHO. I honestly don't see where we cant win this Chiefs game, even without Fred and Sammy.

SSSHHH !

Bills have many ways , dont worry about that !

@AndyTWCNews

Per @RapSheet and @AlbertBreer, #Bills Fred Jackson and Sammy Watkins optimistic they can play today vs. Chiefs.

@AlbertBreer

From @RapSheet and me: Bills RB Fred Jackson and WR Sammy Watkins are optimistic they will be able to go today against the Chiefs.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz