Where do you think we'll be in two weeks?

Rubes

How do you think the Bills will do over the next two games?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. What will the Bills record be after the next two games?

• 7-3, beating both KC and MIA
    • 6-4, winning one and losing one
    • 5-5, both will be losses

I believe the Bills will beat KC, prob lose to Miami then beat Jets and Cleveland at home to finish November at 8-4 heading into a tough Decemeber where they will have to win at least 2 of those games to have a shot at the playoffs.

That Miami game is winnable obviously but going to be tough on the road vs a Miami team playing well recently.

Edited by Max997

In other years I may be more negative. These are two pretty good teams we are playing. I think we beat both teams. I am completely basing this off of being a fan.

I see this team motivated and rested this week and able to squeak out a win with the talent we have and the defense being good enough to hold. This week is the bigger chance to lose out of the two, after a bye week is not good for us. I think against Miami we show up. We travel down there and go all business. I think we throw the ball like crazy the next few weeks and see Watkins getting back to back weeks 100+ yards.

The only concern I have is the Bills starting off slow this weekend and suffering from bye week malaise, otherwise I think this team matches up great with the Chefs. Charles will get his, like Forte did, but the D does enough to keep him out of the endzone enough times to make the difference. Sammy is going to smoke this secondary if Orton has any time... Bills win by two scores.

The Bills own Tannehill until proven otherwise.

1382320066003-20131020-pjc-su8-156.JPG

I'm not buying the Dolphin hype, they're improved but still have no answers for the Bills' front 7. Lamar Miller is a scrub, and outside of Grimes (pro bowl this year) and Wake, no one of the Dolphin defense concerns me. Bills go into Miami on a short week and absolutely wax the fins.

7-3 here we come.

Edited by GreggyT

Heart screaming 7-3... head just isn't quite there yet, but I don't see us losing both so 6-4.

The most recent Bills like thing though is probably lose both in close games to be 5-5, then beat the Jets and Cleveland to be 7-5 and still in the hunt but knowing that there are just not enough Ws left in that December schedule.

Heart screaming 7-3... head just isn't quite there yet, but I don't see us losing both so 6-4.

The most recent Bills like thing though is probably lose both in close games to be 5-5, then beat the Jets and Cleveland to be 7-5 and still in the hunt but knowing that there are just not enough Ws left in that December schedule.

That is so freaking true. Please, let this team be different.