Asking For Thoughts and Prayers

As some of you know, there is a poster among us named TGregg. He's currently going under the name "GreggyT" but I don't intend to let him escape his past that easily. For those of you who don't already know, TGregg is a dick. If he were a South Park character he'd be Scott, because Scott's a dick. I hate TGregg with the fire of a dozen sons. I hate him as though he were Tom Brady. I'm talking about the kind of hate Jackson had for the Indians (or Redskins, if you prefer), Tom had for Jerry, and Obama has for freedom.

What does this have to do with anything? As some of you may also know, we have a PPP fantasy football league. This week I'm facing off against the scourge that is TGregg, and I'm asking for your help. Now I'm not suggesting anyone pull a Tonya Harding on Antonio Brown ;), but if we keep TGregg in our most negative thoughts and prayers, perhaps we can put out enough negative energy to lead his team to defeat and thus break his spirit. And then get to taste his delicious tears.

And this isn't about me winning my fantasy week. I mean, that's exactly what it's about, but it's also about taking a stand and making a statement. And that statement is "!@#$ you, TGregg. !@#$ you in your !@#$ing ass!" Help me crush this walking genital wart.

Thank you for your support.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought what happened in PPP, stayed in PPP.

A lot of people believed what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas too, but herpes doesn't respect geopolitical borders. And neither do I.

exactly

pot calling the kettle black.

look in the mirror Rob.

keep the PPP BS over there.

pure fantasy ... y'all tell the same lie so much you believe it to be true.

Dude, you must be a blast at parties.

I kind of like the idea of starting a thread because you hate another poster. I pretty much like everyone on this board (even if I don't agree). Does anyone want to be my enemy?

How about we all just gang up on one person?

i'm on board since i love hate. negative prayers and thoughts at full blast!

also, anyone else find it suspicious that "grt eggy" is an anagram for "greggyt"? wtf?!!!!!??

I always just sort of figured it made sense that he was a TG. A Transgirl. A Tranny. The chick is a dude. She's a man!

I kind of like the idea of starting a thread because you hate another poster. I pretty much like everyone on this board (even if I don't agree). Does anyone want to be my enemy?

Just post - Orton is a waste and can't wipe EJ's arse. You'll make plenty of enemies.

A lot of people believed what happened in Vegas stayed in Vegas too, but herpes doesn't respect geopolitical borders. And neither do I.

Dude, you must be a blast at parties.

You misconstrued my posts, perpetrated lies and you ragged on me for weeks. I call that being a dick, so please don't pretend otherwise

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever