[please fix subject]Martin to Miami

D521646

so far no valid sources found. just rumors still.

So far just looking on twitter some more it seems that it was from twitter and someone releasing a bunch of tweets about it but no one of authority has said anyhting.

Edited by jboyst62

I have found a lot of chatter that the Patriots are also in the loop on trying to acquire Doug Martin.

Bucs looking to deal Vincent Jackson and Mark Barron, as well.

This is good. Some idiot said the Bills got him

Mike Gwiz@TheGwizzer 2h2 hours ago

WOW DOUG MARTIN IS A BUFFALO BILL!!!!! WHO CARES WE LOST SPILLER THE MUSCLE HAMSTER IS HERE#!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by jboyst62

How ESPN started this

The NFL Trade Deadline is today at 4pm ET. Send in your trade ideas using #MyNFLTrade -- We'll RT a few of our favorites.

http://www.sbnation....rade-rumor-espn

The NFL trade deadline is Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. ET. Deals are few and far between in the salary capped world of the NFL, but that doesn't stop fans and media types from getting duped by the occasional tweet from fake Twitter accounts like Adarn Schefter or Incarcerated Bob. But this year, ESPN is adding to the confusion with a poorly planned social media play.

basically, it looks as if someone tweeted their idea - Bucs send Martin to Miami for a 5th. ESPN retweeted it as a good idea.

Everyone bit.

Edited by jboyst62

HAHA.. Damn got internetz :)

Tm-

Any time most of us get info like this we instantly go to Twitter and look for chatter, also ESPN, NFL.com or other sources which verify the story. Then we post it. Which is quite amazing because most of us post stories within a minute of them breaking. We work fast and we work thorough. That story I posted above had been out 4 minutes when I posted it which explains what happened.