Kansas City; What's going to happen?

Consensus opinion because you and one other guy keep saying he's head-and-shoulders better than Forte? Ok....

Again you keep missing the point. Who cares if a one game sample is small? Why would I care about who is better between Forte and Charles after week 10? The one game sample is ALL that matters, and in that one game sample Charles isn't going to pose any more of a threat than Forte did.

So, you think the Bills will do just fine against the Chiefs because Jamaal Charles is the same or worse than Forte. That's the argument? There are many reasons the Bills might beat the Chiefs, or vice versa. Jamaal Charles is not one of the reasons the Bills will beat the Chiefs.

It would make a lot more sense if you argued that he's one of the reasons the Chiefs will beat the Bills, or that there are many reasons why the Bills will win, and this is the last one.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, give Bryce Brown some space to work with and he'll catch the Chiefs off guard.

We couldn't get CJ in space, and now with that Antares rocket blowing up down in Virginia, I don't know how we'll ever get either guy in space.

Damn I just saw their last 5 games.

They easily beat the dolphins.

CRUSHED the pats.

Barely lost to 49ers. by 5

Barely beat the chargers

CRUSHED the rams

One would assume they will also easily beat the Jets in Kc.

Damn.

But that's why they play the games! Kc Royals hangover and the Chefs are mauled by the Jets! Hopefully they still win but get beat up. Bills win 23-17! Go Bills!

Bills defense matches up well against them (Able to stop the run). The Bills offense on the other hand doesn't matchup well against their defense. Overall its a weird match-up. Should be a defensive struggle where the team that turns it over least will win. I like the Bills chances but its not a slam dunk.

Consensus opinion because he's twice first team All Pro and once second team. That is the measurement, although no measurement or award is perfect. But that is the standard in the NFL. And if you look at that team every year, it's hard to argue with it as faulty, although obviously there are guys some think belong there and others don't.

And it's self-evident that in one game, a great back is not going to be treated as a bigger threat than another great back. Unless you think a coach is going to tell his players "Hey, we have been watching tape and we think Matt Forte is clearly better than Jamaal Charles, so you guys don't have to prepare as hard for the Chiefs as you did for the Bears."

So yes, I agree with you, Charles doesn't pose a bigger threat than Matt Forte, who is clearly a great player.

Alright, cheers. =D

I like our chances here. Alex Smith's dink/dunk show doesn't scare me, and our run defense is pretty sound. Offensively, Orton has shown big play ability, and ice in his veins in crunch time. Chiefs are bottom half of the league in stopping the run, and don't play nearly as well on the road.

Bills: 24-16

smith has taken a ton of sacks too so our line should be able to get pressure and blow up charles in the backfield. They should be bringing the house every play. Unfortunately KC is saying the same thing. Orton better get rid of that ball in a hurry.

if their WRs couldn't score on those Jets "corners" I'm afraid they might never do it.

Oh, just jinx the hell out of us now! I'm knocking on wood, throwing salt over my shoulder and crossing my fingers. I hope I can clean up your mess!

smith has taken a ton of sacks too so our line should be able to get pressure and blow up charles in the backfield. They should be bringing the house every play. Unfortunately KC is saying the same thing. Orton better get rid of that ball in a hurry.

We're DOOMED!!!!!!!

Chefs don't have anyone to stretch the field. Bills need to score early and play with a lead. And finally get the running game back on track to control TOP.

I agree. Scoring early would be ideal. The Bills need to be good tacklers this week. And they need to get their own running game going. I expect the Bills defense to show up, but I don't expect them to be perfect this week. The offense will need to get the running game going or this will be a long miserable game with lots and lots of punting. Speaking of which, we need a good game out of the special teams. Field position will be important.