Kansas City; What's going to happen?

Tueltime and TJ, the two big reasons we lost last year, won't be on the field.

Advantage Bills.

Both teams are different this year. It's silly to compare these teams with last years game. You might argue that Kansas City is a better team right now than when they came to the Ralph last year. The Bills have a better defense, but their O-line is worse.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams are different this year. It's silly to compare these teams with last years game. You might argue that Kansas City is a better team right now than when they came to the Ralph last year. The Bills have a better defense, but their O-line is worse.

It was a joke. But, it is to our advantage those 2 won't be playing this time around.

I think his arm is ok. They rely on short passes all game so I doubt it'll effect him much unless our front 4 smash it up more, which might just happen. The Chiefs have allowed more sacks per pass play than all but 4 teams so far this year.

KC fans seem to be pretty confident they're going to beat us. At least the fans on their forums.

I think this is gonna be the Bryce Brown show....

Just a feeling

You know John, I see they give up a PHAT 4.7 ypc and I tend to agree with this. Their inside LBs can be exploited. I'm just not convinced our interior OL is quick enough to get out on them. I'm convinced that's why Marrone hasn't favored as much zone blocking this year.

GO BILLS!!!

This is again a matchup that is surprisingly even on paper, but like last year, I just don't get the hype about the Chiefs. Alex Smith is not a threat at all, nor is their receiving corps and their O-Line is worse than last year. Our respective pass rushes will do their job against below-average O-lines and I am aware that Alex Smith can at least escape some pressure, unlike Orton, but all in all I think we should win this game convincingly. We have a big play threat that the Chiefs can't respond to.

This is again a matchup that is surprisingly even on paper, but like last year, I just don't get the hype about the Chiefs. Alex Smith is not a threat at all, nor is their receiving corps and their O-Line is worse than last year. Our respective pass rushes will do their job against below-average O-lines and I am aware that Alex Smith can at least escape some pressure, unlike Orton, but all in all I think we should win this game convincingly. We have a big play threat that the Chiefs can't respond to.

Tend to agree. Like most Andy Reid coached teams at times they look great but are almost just as often flat. I think we match up very well with them, at home, following a bye.

Tend to agree. Like most Andy Reid coached teams at times they look great but are almost just as often flat. I think we match up very well with them, at home, following a bye.

Indeed. And when I look back to last year, they won off two absolutely inexcusable key turnovers, which I think we will be able to avoid. We totally stifled their offense, which is at best the same quality as last year.