Keith Rivers benched/ Preston Brown emerging as starter

YoloinOhio

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PENALTY on BUF-N.Bradham, Taunting, 15 yards.

PENALTY on BUF-N.Bradham, False Start, 5 yards.

PENALTY on BUF-N.Bradham, Roughing the Passer.

PENALTY on BUF-N.Bradham, Face Mask (15 Yards).

The taunting penalty was stupid.

Kyle and Dareus go offsides, should we cut them?

The roughing the passer was unfortunate. He went high to try and bat the ball away but then made contact with the QB's head. It wasn't blatantly late or anything dirty.

The face mask was unlucky. He went up to try and defend the pass and ended up grabbing the face mask.

Seriously, wanting Bradham gone for one bad day is ridiculous. He was pretty bad today, no question, but he's been very good. He's really far down on the list of people Vick has made look bad. It'd be dumb to give up on him now.

So a few penalties, one being a joke taunting... and vick ran by him like he does with most LBs and we should get rid of him?

He is one of the most improved defensive players on the team.. a homegrown talent. Regarding Bradham.

Edited by kobe808lak

The taunting penalty was stupid.

Kyle and Dareus go offsides, should we cut them?

The roughing the passer was unfortunate. He went high to try and bat the ball away but then made contact with the QB's head. It wasn't blatantly late or anything dirty.

The face mask was unlucky. He went up to try and defend the pass and ended up grabbing the face mask.

Seriously, wanting Bradham gone for one bad day is ridiculous. He was pretty bad today, no question, but he's been very good. He's really far down on the list of people Vick has made look bad. It'd be dumb to give up on him now.

Agree.... the only penalty I have issue with on him last game was the taunting call... the rest were mistakes that happen, and unfortunate circumstances. I'm not fully researched, but I can't recall him having ongoing problems with flags... he does get a bit too chippy sometimes though.

PENALTY on BUF-N.Bradham, Taunting, 15 yards.

PENALTY on BUF-N.Bradham, False Start, 5 yards.

PENALTY on BUF-N.Bradham, Roughing the Passer.

PENALTY on BUF-N.Bradham, Face Mask (15 Yards).

How does a Def player get a "False Start" penalty..or was that Neutral Zone/ Encroachment? But yeah..he jumped the count..

The Roughing the passer..is a tit for tat penalty..he didnt slam the head..i still hate that those are called as it was flagrant.

The taunting penalty really confused me..they never "replayed" it that I saw..didnt see this "taunting" after the interception.

So a few penalties, one being a joke taunting... and vick ran by him like he does with most LBs and we should get rid of him?

He is one of the most improved defensive players on the team.. a homegrown talent. Regarding Bradham.

why do you have that avatar pic? Every time i see it I shutter. :w00t:

How does a Def player get a "False Start" penalty..or was that Neutral Zone/ Encroachment? But yeah..he jumped the count..

The Roughing the passer..is a tit for tat penalty..he didnt slam the head..i still hate that those are called as it was flagrant.

The taunting penalty really confused me..they never "replayed" it that I saw..didnt see this "taunting" after the interception.

Yeah, that roughing the passer was a very questionable call. And if the taunting penalty was anything like the taunting penalty the refs gave Mike Vick, it was a terrible call. That was brutal.