Interesting note about the final play

Rubes

According to some, that play never happened. Orton threw a pick six and we lost that game.

They are just mad that their bribe to make Bills lose was not successful.

What is the different between an honest zebra and a dishonest one?

Both accept bribes but the dishonest ones accepts bribes from both sides.

Well I hope I wasn't the only one holding my breath on the extra point. If you weren't you haven't watched this team long enough! Lol.

Not only on the extra point but utterances of 'Music City Miracle' were everywhere in the room. I didn't exhale until D Williams planted Patterson.

GO BILLS!!!

Not only on the extra point but utterances of 'Music City Miracle' were everywhere in the room. I didn't exhale until D Williams planted Patterson.

GO BILLS!!!

forgot about that as well... And same here. Way too much time before the tackle, I was a wreck. Edited by YoloinOhio

I noticed Boobie in the GIF. He would have scored too.

Actually, I doubt it. Well after the ball was released, Boobie was still at the 2-yard line, with two defenders coming right at him.

Not to be a party pooper but it wasn't the last play.

Actually, I'd say you are definitely intending to be a party pooper.

Hackett never gets any quick slants called, so play calling seems to never account for the coverage

agree with most of your post, but to be fair.. somebody recognized that those two backers in the A gaps were gonna have a tough time defending the quick out by our TEs. after Orton hit Chandler in the flat to start the game winning drive, those LBs were bailing quicker on that fake blitz.

now, had Marrone or Hackett gotten word to Orton that the line was being coaxed inside to free up speed rushes by their ends, we may have handled their pressure better. and that's what bothers me most - i think Hackett and his assistants recognize a lot - but they don't always put it together in time to take full advantage. but heh, they're not alone.. even Manning and Brady spend more time than not on the sidelines studying aerial photos of what was missed on their last series. what a great league for coaches.. the speed of the game doesn't begin and end with the athletes.

agree with most of your post, but to be fair.. somebody recognized that those two backers in the A gaps were gonna have a tough time defending the quick out by our TEs. after Orton hit Chandler in the flat to start the game winning drive, those LBs were bailing quicker on that fake blitz.

now, had Marrone or Hackett gotten word to Orton that the line was being coaxed inside to free up speed rushes by their ends, we may have handled their pressure better. and that's what bothers me most - i think Hackett and his assistants recognize a lot - but they don't always put it together in time to take full advantage. but heh, they're not alone.. even Manning and Brady spend more time than not on the sidelines studying aerial photos of what was missed on their last series. what a great league for coaches.. the speed of the game doesn't begin and end with the athletes.

that is actually really well put and maybe the most accurate for Hackett at the very least.

You have to put the beer and Nachos down to catch the ball

That's a horrible sacrifice you ask for, but the team must come first! And, let's face it, if the ball is coming your beer and nachos are going to get blasted! Your neighbors will even be mad at you....

If last year was any indication, he's likely to call it nonstop now. That Stevie game winner got called a ton.

Hogan was on WGR yesterday and said they were running it all game, with lots of success. Watkins has an option route depending on how the defense lines up.

Hackett's play designs USUALLY have more than one receiver running open. This has been readily apparent on every All-22 I've seen this year. I am not surprised in the least that we had guys open on that play. But I don't think Orton was gonna look anywhere but at Sammy the entire time.

GO BILLS!!!

agree on both points. I have noticed receivers open a lot the last year and a half. That is the one thing I like about hackett.

I liked that the ball was out quickly. There was 1 second left on the clock when they called the play dead obviously since we kicked off. Had by chance Sammy had bobbled the ball or his toe was out, we would have had one more crack at it.

Man, I didn't even think about that, that whole last drive was pretty efficient clock management.