Best heavy metal- Started as a courtesy to Buffalo Barbarian.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish it hadnt taken me this long to see this thread! BB ive seen impending doom live, they rule. Lead vocalist is a super down to earth dude, talked to me for a while at the show.

Saw Dying fetus live this summer at Rapids Theatre and wow they did not dissappoint! I see you like Dfetus amd MiseryIndex, makes sense, alot of the same guys in both bands.

If you like old school death, and swedish death youd love Bloodbath. Make sure you check them out. Good song by them is -Outnumbering The Day!

More good music from Relapse Records...these guys don't take themselves too seriously, just rock: Red Fang:

That is some pretty good s*** right there. Thanks for posting that Joe.

Wish it hadnt taken me this long to see this thread! BB ive seen impending doom live, they rule. Lead vocalist is a super down to earth dude, talked to me for a while at the show.

Saw Dying fetus live this summer at Rapids Theatre and wow they did not dissappoint! I see you like Dfetus amd MiseryIndex, makes sense, alot of the same guys in both bands.

If you like old school death, and swedish death youd love Bloodbath. Make sure you check them out. Good song by them is -Outnumbering The Day!

Bloodbath had a great song called Eaten written about about a guy in Germany who put an add in the paper about about wanting to eat someone for dinner, surprisingly someone offered and was well... eaten. Bad Ass song though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBfoMgllphs

• 5 months later...