Thursday Night Football - Pats v Jets

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

That can't be right. I know I have read right here on this board that Seantrel plays like an elite first round talent (further evidence of Whaley's brilliance), that Cordy Glenn is an elite left tackle, top 10 in the league and Eric Wood is one of the best centers. I am sure that Bills fans couldn't be possibly be guilty of overestimating the talent on the team. Its clearly coaching, and if we stick with coaches (the brandon continuity plan) the coaches are certain to just get better and better.

The momentum is building, the brilliance of trading away next pick for a decoy, benching Urbik, signing super LG C. Williams, Benching a decent but not the worst receiver in the biggest game of the year is just a small peek into what continuity with the GM and coaching staff can do.

The momentum is building, the brilliance of trading away next pick for a decoy, benching Urbik, signing super LG C. Williams, Benching a decent but not the worst receiver in the biggest game of the year is just a small peek into what continuity with the GM and coaching staff can do.

and to think I was feeling somewhat optimistic about our chances this season...I'm a dummy.

Chris Ivory is the best rb in the division. He's better than freddie right now and a lot better than cj.

Pro: exciting slashing and pounding

Con: poor blocker, route runner, and consistently injured

It may be true any given week but I'd have a hard time building around him