Stevan Ridley, Jerod Mayo out for year for Pats

YoloinOhio

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Bills knocked out two key Patriot players. The Patriots had scrubs on their O-Line. And it didn't matter. The performance gap was even more in favor of the Patriots after Mayo and Ridley were injured.

In fact, Brady had time to eat a sandwich before deciding who's turn it was to catch the ball, and they had scrubs on the O-Line! The Bills D can't pressure their scrubs, and the Bills O-Line is mostly starters and it is one of the weakest links on the team!

Can Anybody explain?

Anybody? Bueller? ...Bueller?

The Bills knocked out two key Patriot players. The Patriots had scrubs on their O-Line. And it didn't matter. The performance gap was even more in favor of the Patriots after Mayo and Ridley were injured.

In fact, Brady had time to eat a sandwich before deciding who's turn it was to catch the ball, and they had scrubs on the O-Line! The Bills D can't pressure their scrubs, and the Bills O-Line is mostly starters and it is one of the weakest links on the team!

Can Anybody explain?

....... coaching and QB .............

That's too bad.

Is it me or are we knocking a lot of guys out?

we are . Calvin Johnson for example . I was chastised for opening a post with how hard the defenese was playing .

I am proud of them . they all hitting harder and in full pursuit.

I have seen no dirty plays excepting Spikes ( every team needs one it seems ) see Run defense stats ).

....... coaching and QB .............

Yep. they are that good.

bitches.

Can Anybody explain?

loss of mayo would be huge -- bills scored all of their 22 points after he went out