Oh Hell, Why Not?: 2015 QBs

The_Dude

Forget EJ. Winston is loking like a disaster, and I am guessing there are at least 10 teams with QB issues that have already written him off. But thanks for playing.

Unless Whaley was blowing smoke up KtD's arse, he said they're not sure they'd want Winston to be the face of the franchise. That speaks volumes and hints there may be even bigger issues than what's been disclosed or what's been disclosed is basically true.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not bring Mark Sanchez in to compete with EJ and Orton for the starting job? He has more ability than anyone in the draft. Either Sanchez or Foles are going to have to go. I doubt that they can co-exist in Philly without controversy.

Doubt there's a savior within reach. Get used to Orton or prepare yourself for worse. Top 20 QBs don't grow on trees. Our best hope is that a talented QB has a falling out with management (a la Carson Palmer). Otherwise we're either "developing" some shmoe we hope can learn to be good, or hoping we can build a strong enough team that it can win with Orton. That's the reality.

Edited by Rob's House

Doubt there's a savior within reach. Get used to Orton or prepare yourself for worse. Top 20 QBs don't grow on trees. Our best hope is that a talented QB has a falling out with management (a la Carson Palmer). Otherwise we're either "developing" some shmoe we hope can learn to be good, or hoping we can build a strong enough team that it can win with Orton. That's the reality.

But keep in mind, some of the best QBs Drafted, even lately, have been 2nd to 3rd round QBs: Kaep, Wilson, Foles, Dalton, and consider Brees and others. 1st Round is not a necessity to find a good to great QB. For my money, focus only on QBs that have been a starter for at least the last 2 years that have played i Pro Style Offense.