Who is the HC Next Year

RyanC883

Who is Bills HC Next Year (assuming no playoffs)   

202 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Bills HC Next Year--Not who you want, but who you think.

• Marrone gets another year
    • Schwartz
    • Frank Reich
    • Rex Ryan
    • Nate Hackett (had to)
    • Harbaugh
    • Someone else (list choice in comments)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bet anyone here a Double Double at In n Out Burger, or the burger combo of your choice, that Marrone will be our coach in 2015.

And I am not a big Marrone fan or think he is the guy to lead us.

You're definitely on. And to clarify, calendar 2015, opening game or finish the season 2015?

Tough call, I think if the Bills go 500 then Marrone stays. If the Bills are playing to half filled stadiums in December then it's over for the current regime.

Pegula brings stability and a check book to the equation. I could see a high profile hire, not sure whom it might be though. Cowher perhaps or someone of that ilk.

why isn't jim harbaugh on the list?

Cuz he is a douche. But you know what? If the decision was made to fire Marrone, given Pegulas' style, I would not be at all shocked to see him make a play for Harbaugh. Or, Bill Cowher for that matter. But Jerry Sandusky is out of the question...

Being honest, we are 3-3. If they end up with >=7wins, I think Marrone gets another year.

If I were El Pegual, I'd want consistency, provided that the team is not in complete shambles at the end of the season (5 wins or less). I'd insist on a new OC, and making sure that the new guy is capable and competent, and can call a game without getting super pass happy with a mediocre QB in a close game.

I think Cowher is finished coaching.

Personally, I'm very curious who posters here think might be a good, realistic replacement. There are plenty of threads with easy jokes, but how about some informed opinions?

You are looking in the wrong place for that. Really.

You are looking in the wrong place for that. Really.

Generally, but I'm hoping someone might know a bit about the college ranks or something.

Being honest, we are 3-3. If they end up with >=7wins, I think Marrone gets another year.

If I were El Pegual, I'd want consistency, provided that the team is not in complete shambles at the end of the season (5 wins or less). I'd insist on a new OC, and making sure that the new guy is capable and competent, and can call a game without getting super pass happy with a mediocre QB in a close game.

Yeah, I know they will likely keep this staff, but assuming they don't .... Who then?

Edited by HoF Watkins

That very well could be. But then the new owners are going to hire a top NFL FOOTBALL adviser to help the Pegula's make football decisions. Once those men look at how the offense is being run I'm certain they will recommend changes there, and Ole St Doug might not be on board with that idea.

3-3 isn't so bad. But then with some decent OG's, and a dominate run game, and a better game plan the team could be 6-0. JMO

I didn't vote as its not entirely over yet. The Bills could easily make corrections to the offense & defense to counter the various mistakes. Then again, it might just get worse before it gets better.

I think Cowher is finished coaching.

Personally, I'm very curious who posters here think might be a good, realistic replacement. There are plenty of threads with easy jokes, but how about some informed opinions?

Cowher has stated he wants to coach again if the right opportunity presents itself. (and a lot of $$$)

I'd say that him looking at the Bills defense has to make the man salivate like a hungry dog looking at a bone. He would also make the corrections to the O line, and build a power run game that can get first downs by rushing.

To be honest, I don't want another complete coaching turnover. There are a lot of good coaches on the team right now and I just can't see them staying on with another coach. Maybe they do, maybe they don't, but a new coach will want to pick his guys. The Bills could plunge back into the Chan/Jauron defenses.