L @Bengals

L Texans

L @Falcons

? @ Bills

? Colts

W Bengals

L @ Panthers

? @ Ravens

4-5 with 3 questionable games. So I estimate anything between 7-5 and 4-7 with the games remaining.

They are 3-2 now. That would mean finishing between 10-5 and 7-9.

I figure they'll pull a win off against either Buffalo or Indianapolis. They can capitalize on the TE matchup against Buffalo and the overrrated Colts.

My point is his price is going up as the season progresses.

His worth to Cleveland goes up every week Manziel does not play. By keeping the starting position away from Manziel the Browns are screwing themselves.

If Hoyer is still not signing a long term contract by week 10 and the Browns are not highly likely to reach the playoffs it might do them better long term good to pull and bench Hoyer to start Manziel.

W @Jags

W Raiders

W Bucs

L @Bengals

L Texans

L @Falcons

? @ Bills

? Colts

W Bengals

L @ Panthers

? @ Ravens

4-5 with 3 questionable games. So I estimate anything between 7-5 and 4-7 with the games remaining.

They are 3-2 now. That would mean finishing between 10-5 and 7-9.

I figure they'll pull a win off against either Buffalo or Indianapolis. They can capitalize on the TE matchup against Buffalo and the overrrated Colts.

His worth to Cleveland goes up every week Manziel does not play. By keeping the starting position away from Manziel the Browns are screwing themselves.

If Hoyer is still not signing a long term contract by week 10 and the Browns are not highly likely to reach the playoffs it might do them better long term good to pull and bench Hoyer to start Manziel.

The Browns are 3-2 and will be heavily favored in 4 of their next 5 games, after which they get the best WR in the NFL back, and you think they are not likely to make the playoffs? Or did I misread your post?

The Browns are 3-2 and will be heavily favored in 4 of their next 5 games, after which they get the best WR in the NFL back, and you think they are not likely to make the playoffs? Or did I misread your post?

Look at everyones schedule this year in the NFL.

The Chargers and Broncos are better teams and have a worthy schedule but they are still capable of making the playoffs. That leaves 1 spot. Look at everyones schedule and see who has the lighter schedules left.

Colts:

Bengals

@Steelers

@Giants

Patriots

Jags

Redskins

@Browns

Texans

@Cowboys

@Titans

---they have a long road to the playoffs

Texans:

@Steelers

@Titans

Eagles

@Browns

Bengals

Titans

@Jags

@Colts

Ravens

@Jags

---Not that tough and they could win the South. I only see 3 sure losses there making them 10-6 at best.

Steelers:

Texans

Colts

Ravens

@Jets

@Titans

Saints

@Bengals

@Falcons

Chiefs

Bengals

---That's pretty good, too. They aren't a bad team and the only three I see as likely to lose are Bengals 2x and Ravens. But, divisional games are a wildcard. They could finish up well and get the last spot.

Ravens:

Falcons

Bengals

@Steelers

Titans

@Saints

Chargers

@Dolphins

Jags

@Texans

Browns

---The Texans, Chargers and Bengals or Steelers game - 3 losses. The rest shouldn't be difficult.

Edited by jboyst62

Not Cleveland related but is there any chance the Skins look to move RG3?? Its possible.

I also see Bradford available.

No. People in DC want Cousins benched because he throws so many picks. Want him benched in favor of Colt McCoy! Dying for RG III to return. Edited by Casey D

I like the Browns, always pull for them and the Bengals, if they aren't playing the Bills. I am glad they beat Pittsburgh the other day, and good for them to be off to a good start. But, they are 3-2...not 10-3...lets see how it all plays out before demanding mea-culpas, and dealing out "I told you so's". Every year there are a handful of teams that get off to a better than expeced start, only to have the wheels fall off as the year goes on... and vice versa...

I think the loss to the Ravens a few weeks back is going to come back to haunt them later in the year. Whoever doesn't win the AFC west between Denver and SD will most likely get one wild card spot, I still think the Bengals win the AFC North despite their recent struggles, and that leaves the last wild card spot which will probably be between them and the Ravens (and maybe us????) That loss to the Ravens may end up being the difference.

I think the loss to the Ravens a few weeks back is going to come back to haunt them later in the year. Whoever doesn't win the AFC west between Denver and SD will most likely get one wild card spot, I still think the Bengals win the AFC North despite their recent struggles, and that leaves the last wild card spot which will probably be between them and the Ravens (and maybe us????) That loss to the Ravens may end up being the difference.

Well, let's not crown the Bengals yet. The Browns still have two games against the Bengals (and another game against the Ravens, after Josh Gordon returns). Those games will go a long way toward determining who wins the division. Cincinnati has hardly looked unbeatable. The Browns have a much better chance to win the AFC North than the Bills do of winning the AFC East.