Cleveland Browns

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yolo and most of the TBDers bashed the Cleveland Browns at every opportunity this off season. The Bills were supposed to be very good and the Browns the worst organization in football.

I said 10-6, wildcard team, JFF wins OROY. So I wasn't even close.

Yolo and most of the TBDers bashed the Cleveland Browns at every opportunity this off season. The Bills were supposed to be very good and the Browns the worst organization in football.

i never said the Bills were "very good." Nor did I say the Browns were the worst organization in football. However, their defense has been atrocious. That is a fact. They played well today. Good for them!

Yes, like the Jets, the Browns are a franchise that TBD loves to mock--and yet they have beaten us regularly and (IMO) have more talent and a brighter future than the Bills. Oh, and they are better coached, too. The Browns will make the playoffs before Buffalo--count on it. Edited by mannc

i never said the Bills were "very good." Nor did I say the Browns were the worst organization in football. However, their defense has been atrocious. That is a fact. They played well today. Good for them!

you also said that they didn't have the most handsome gm in the league. WRONG!

Draft+Day+2014+movie.jpg

Edited by Dirtbag

Yes, like the Jets, the Browns are a franchise that TBD loves to mock--and yet they have beaten us regularly and (IMO) have more talent and a brighter future than the Bills. Oh, and they are better coached, too. The Browns will make the playoffs before Buffalo--count on it.

Yes. There was constant mocking of the Cleveland organization at TBD this off season. I was also one of the few that did not agree with this notion as well.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

you also said that they didn't have the most handsome gm in the league. WRONG!

MV5BMjAyOTMxMjA3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTMwNjQ4MDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

i can't see the image on my phone but I have never said anything about Farmer?

Yes. There was constant mocking of the Cleveland organization at TBD this off season. I was also one of the few that did not agree with this notion as well.

absolutely. This is THEIR time.

Funny because the Browns fans literally thought the exact same of us going into week one.

they mock everyone and anyone. Like every team message board.

To be fair, the Browns ownership/FO did give the impression of disarray at times this offseason, but I have long maintained that their roster was very talented. They are certainly FAR better at QB than we are, and when Josh Gordon returns, their offense will be positively scary. I also recall the widespread derision here when the Browns traded Trent Richardson away for a mere first round pick.

Currently 3-2 and just blew out the Steelers. They have a soft schedule coming up the next 4 games. Better quarterback than the Bills as well.

Orton/Hoyer same thing. it's not the end of the world we will get better.

What are you going to do if they end up with a better record than the Bills in 2014?

They were supposed to be a train wreck this year correct?

We aren't going to do anything