Hogan scored a TD

YoloinOhio

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hogan hasn't bounced around. The Bills picked him up based on his athleticism. He played lacrosse at Penn State for his fulltime college career, then played one year of football at Monmouth. Got some experience but realistically has always been a project. But, so far he's turning out really well. Excellent ST work, athletic enough to get open. As he gains experience running routes and recognizing defenses, he's all upside. He also is not a complainer, whiner, etc. He looks like he could develop into Steve Tasker v2.

He did not make it on the roster for the Dolphins because of all that talent?!? Wow.

Tasker v2? I think we need to put some Taco Bell on the line.

He did not make it on the roster for the Dolphins because of all that talent?!? Wow.

Tasker v2? I think we need to put some Taco Bell on the line.

I'm surprised to see you take this stance. He's a guy who had physical talent but no experience that we took a shot on and it's beginning to look like it might pay off. Who knows what this guy's ceiling is? Sunday could be the biggest game he ever has or it could be the first of many. Let's hope for the latter.

I'm surprised to see you take this stance. He's a guy who had physical talent but no experience that we took a shot on and it's beginning to look like it might pay off. Who knows what this guy's ceiling is? Sunday could be the biggest game he ever has or it could be the first of many. Let's hope for the latter.

Maybe, maybe not.

I'm not hating on the guy but I am simply telling everyone that this guy isn't going to suddenly be the teams best WR or even top 3 on the roster.

I didn't see a replay, so I may have to take this back, but I thought Hogan blew a relatively routine bat the ball back to the one yard line on a punt. Yes he had to jump but when I saw it live I thought he easily should have got it and he missed. That would have been nice to get it at the 1-3 instead of the 20.

That's what they said about TJ Graham.

Pretty much my point. I agree.

I am not saying we need to take time away from Hogan. Not at all. I say this often: I want the best players on the field. Some times you let some players enter the field and see if they earn more time. Hogan earned time. Hogan earned time but this season he has not outplayed everyone.

Hogan has a long way to go before he becomes a stud like TJ Graham right jboyst?

For Prez.

Call me the Fox News for TJ Graham. Everyone here hated him. I only provided a more moderate opinion of him vs. the downside. Graham has NFL talent due to his gifts of speed, ethic and football smarts. His talent is not up to par with the best but he does have talent and that could get him at least to the 2nd floor, maybe one day become a solid #3.

If Belichick had picked him up off waivers and he'd made 5 catches with 1 TD against the Bills, everyone would be crowing about how Belichick finds undiscovered/undrafted talent - the next Edelman or Welker. That's not to say he will equal those guys, but one thing we could do better at is finding and developing hidden talent, so let's not disparage an attempt to do it. Worked with Fred ...

The Hogan hate was stupid to begin with. People had a hard on for some lazy weed smoker who had one good year in college.

Hogan has maximiZed his potential and is collecting NFL paychecks. Good for him and nice game.

I think the Hogan hate was kind of like the Bradham hate. No one really had an opinion based on anything they'd seen, but a few people started trashing him and others read it and repeated it as though it was their own opinion, and next thing you know it's conventional wisdom among Bills fans.

I think the Hogan hate was kind of like the Bradham hate. No one really had an opinion based on anything they'd seen, but a few people started trashing him and others read it and repeated it as though it was their own opinion, and next thing you know it's conventional wisdom among Bills fans.

Who hated on Bradham?

If Belichick had picked him up off waivers and he'd made 5 catches with 1 TD against the Bills, everyone would be crowing about how Belichick finds undiscovered/undrafted talent - the next Edelman or Welker. That's not to say he will equal those guys, but one thing we could do better at is finding and developing hidden talent, so let's not disparage an attempt to do it. Worked with Fred ...

cant argue with this. No he might not develop into a starter but we don't need him to, he's depth that it is contributing.

I am very happy to see what I thought Bradham had last year. I remember by week 3 being very excited about momentum in his improvement.

I am not ready to crow about Hogan yet because we have very good WR's already.

The Hogan hate was stupid to begin with. People had a hard on for some lazy weed smoker who had one good year in college.

Hogan has maximiZed his potential and is collecting NFL paychecks. Good for him and nice game.

Your saying "weed Smoker" like it's a bad thing. Now a days it's no diffrent than taking your blood pressure pill in the morning. It's a medicine!!

Somewhere Kirby Jackson smiles.

GO BILLS!!!

He was better yesterday (outside of the drop). He has been okay the last 2 weeks actually. I am not sure why he is seeing so much time and Mike Williams is inactive though?

The same goes for Bryce Brown. The team can't run the ball at all but he hasn't had a chance. The Bills also used a lot of 2 TE sets yesterday by design!! Do they really believe that they are that much smarter than everyone?!? Let's have less Mike Williams and more Lee Smith -that'll work. Oh and one more thing, zero targets for Watkins in the first half. So in the biggest game of the year the Bills decided to sit two productive weapons, not use Watkins and run Spiller between the tackles. What was the plan?!?!?

Your saying "weed Smoker" like it's a bad thing. Now a days it's no diffrent than taking your blood pressure pill in the morning. It's a medicine!!

Trust me, it's not about the green stuff for me. It's about decision making. Rogers has made bad ones since college.

Hogan worked his butt off and just had the game of his life.