Hogan scored a TD

YoloinOhio

He was better yesterday (outside of the drop). He has been okay the last 2 weeks actually. I am not sure why he is seeing so much time and Mike Williams is inactive though?

The same goes for Bryce Brown. The team can't run the ball at all but he hasn't had a chance. The Bills also used a lot of 2 TE sets yesterday by design!! Do they really believe that they are that much smarter than everyone?!? Let's have less Mike Williams and more Lee Smith -that'll work. Oh and one more thing, zero targets for Watkins in the first half. So in the biggest game of the year the Bills decided to sit two productive weapons, not use Watkins and run Spiller between the tackles. What was the plan?!?!?

There is more going on with Mike Williams than expressed by the organization. He is outwardly expressing his frustrations. Marrone, who coached him in college and separated him from the program, is not going to allow a tempermental player to poison the atmosphere when the team is already in a fragile state.

The rookie Watkins and second year player already have visibly demonstrated their frustrations with the offense and the qb situation. You don't need another receiver to add fuel to the timber box. Anyone who watches the games understands why collectively the receivers were upset prior to the game. It's how you handle difficlut times, not prosperous times, that you learn about one's character.

I'll take the grinder, Hogan, over the more more talented but volatile Williams, especially when the team in confronted with challenging times. The last thing you want is for Williams to have a negative affect on the other younger receivers.

Let's be clear about what I'm saying about Mike Williams. I'm not suggesting that he is a bad person or is intentually trying to cause trouble. The frustrations he has are understandable. What I ams saying is that his selfish attitude and emotional immaturity can be a damaging mix for this team that is trying to establish itself.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic