Tomorrow we will know if.....

billsfan_34

Wait wait a minute. The Op is way off balance again.

Anyone in the know , knows Ralph lifted the curse when Bills went up against the Lions in Detroit.

Then he handed the team to Pegula .

Terry said so.

Curse removed .

Now its down to good ole hard played football on Sundays .

no curse.

How can anyone not one notice the feeling ?

and punish Brady and Billy B for all those bullsheet calls against us over all these years.

Ralph will be fist pumping from up there.

I hope i dont tear up if we win .

Go Bills !

Edited by 3rdand12

I've said I won't believe it until we notch our 9th win, but if we win convincingly tomorrow I think we win the division. This is the biggest game since Pittsburgh in 04.

Please don't tell me we will roll Bledsoe out to take the coin-toss, make a spur of the moment "exec decision" and choose the wrong goal to defend!

;-P

Boy did that game start off on a bad note! :-(

Was the curse lifted when we crushed the Pats 31-0 in the first game of the 2001 season?

No. The curse likes to !@#$ with us once in a while.

No. Because the last game of the season was against the Pats* in NE and we lost by the same exact score: 31-0.

And BTW... It was 2003, I think. ?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

The curse is lifted. We have won a few close ones on the road, got a new owner and if we beat the Pats is this curse finally lifted? We are a better team besides QB I hope we knock the snot out of them and end this once and for all.

There's no curse. We will know if orton is a competent qb and if this d can stop Brady.

with a win a real chance to do something, with a loss a dog fight to end up on top it's only game 6

theres no curse.....these things go in 25 year cycles for the bills

1964, 1965

1990, 1991, 1992 & 1993

2018, 2019, 2020

were just looking playoffs

1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1995, 1996, 1998, 1999

We will know if the officials stop giving the Pats* all the calls. Their O-line is notorious for holding and the refs don't call it to keep Ms. Brady clean. If the refs actually officiate, Brady should be sacked at least 4 times with their O-line vs. our D line.

Well tommorow is here and can't be gone fast enough.

Things we know now-

Hackett sucks

Cj sucks

Duke Williams sucks

Leodis is backup

Marrone doesn't suck yet but it Hackett is still here next year Marrone = sucks.

Online sucks

Schwartz 2nd half adjustments suck ( I cannot remember the last time the bills coordinators have made noticable effective adjustments at halftime)

Refs suck