Friday 4 PM Presser to Introduce Pegulas as the New Owners.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not the way the Pegulas do things.

Understandable, but I feel would have been a positive for the team in general if there was a Female owner available for questions. Not saying it was a bad pressed, just have a lot of respect for her and would have liked to hear her thoughts.

Pegula interviewed by Murph in 8 minutes on GR and Bills app.

Understandable, but I feel would have been a positive for the team in general if there was a Female owner available for questions. Not saying it was a bad pressed, just have a lot of respect for her and would have liked to hear her thoughts.

I think there are actually two female owners in the NFL. The Bears are owned by a woman, and I believe the Titans.

so he is going to seek out and meet JR from the Dominican

Does anyone know what happened to the guy from Mexico City? I believe he attended the Miami game, but don't recall him posting since then.

Terry could host some of these guys from far flung places.

I don't know about this press conference stuff. I'll believe it when I actually see them doing some owning. The league wants this team in Toronto and Bon Jovi to own it. Enjoy your last days as a Bills fan because they will be in Toronto soon enough. I'm positive of that.

Every day I enjoy finding a post that seems to be written by a total drunkard, Yours wins today.