Spikes has rib injury per WGR

YoloinOhio

Yes, he has a rib issues, but no way he misses...He tweeted "The calm...." recently, so he is ready for this game...

Ha. Love me some Spikes. It truly is such a strange cultural phenomenon to despise a player so much as an opponent and then begin to like that same player to the same degree. Azzholiness becomes awesomeness. It's not a shock or anything new, just so strange.

Ha. Love me some Spikes. It truly is such a strange cultural phenomenon to despise a player so much as an opponent and then begin to like that same player to the same degree. Azzholiness becomes awesomeness. It's not a shock or anything new, just so strange.

Have to love sports for that reason alone, no better example than:

Witness

Quitness

Witness

Edited by ricojes

This was apparent against Detroit. He grabbed his side several times and you could tell he was hurting. I have a feeling, that for this game, he would try to play with no legs.

Here's to hoping Schwartz has a biltz or two dialed up for him.

Just amazing what a change of laundry can do, ya know?

Just amazing what a change of laundry can do, ya know?

Exactly. I think of it as putting on a different sport coat.

Not to be Deb Downer here but the idea of Spikes covering Vereen or Gronk across the middle makes me sick. They like the rest of the league know his weaknesses. Really hope Bradham is ready to go.

knock their dick in the dirt at the LOS and you cut short much of their momentum. Gronk is a Clydesdale. Don't let him build momentum. Edited by jboyst62

Not to be Deb Downer here but the idea of Spikes covering Vereen or Gronk across the middle makes me sick. They like the rest of the league know his weaknesses. Really hope Bradham is ready to go.

^^^^^ This. It's probably best that Spikes isn't on the field this game. Moreso if his physical ailment impacts his coverage ability negatively.

knock their dick in the dirt at the LOS and you cut short much of their momentum. Gronk is a Clydesdale. Don't let him build momentum.

I agree, jam him all day, if he gets a clean break and head of steam its like covering Shaq in the post. No bleepin way....

Spikes isn't a cover guy. He's there to smash RBs, and that's really important against the Pats, to take their power run game away and make them one-dimensional. Gronk is the only receiver they have with really special capabilities. Stuff the run, double Gronk, and make Brady uncomfortable with our front four.

I can't find anything online about this but they just said on WGR that Spikes has an apparent rib injury. I did notice he kept grabbing his midsection during the game.

Apparently he had a rib sticking out of it. The good news is that it wasn't his.