How about those laser pointers?

Big C

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carpenter and Orton both claim to have been hit with laser pointers today. So one of Orton's gestures to the ref makes sense now. Has this been an issue before?

I agree, I thought he was complaining about a hit to the facemask, which I did not see in replay. Apparently he was complaining about the lasers in his eyes. Bush league.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

That's definitely not cool and it should be on stadium security to remove these a-holes from the game.

It's the high tech equivalent of throwing D Cells at an outfielder at a baseball game, typically in Yankee Stadium or any other venue with a large supply of subhumans. Philly comes to mind as well.

Yeah bc Philly and NY are the only cities with idiot fans...just a ridiculous statement.

There are idiots everywhere, not just the big cities

http://www.biglasers.com

I was reading a green laser will go 12 miles. 5 watt one will start a fire, burn holes in a roll of electrical tape? Electrical tape protects to 600v w/ONE wrap.

WTF... Any experts out there know if this is true... Holy smokes, look what they are selling... Yikes!

Check this out... Last 30 seconds. Yikes!

Yeah bc Philly and NY are the only cities with idiot fans...just a ridiculous statement.

There are idiots everywhere, not just the big cities

No kidding. I live in a big city. I hold out Yankee Stadium and Philly as two of the lowest of the low. That's all.