Sammy. Freaking. Watkins

YoloinOhio

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He tipped the ball to himself while turning in his route. The body control, not to mention hands and reflexes required to do that is more than impressive. That was a huge, play that very few players in the League can make.

Sammy's one of them.

And did it without breaking stride, and keeping his eyes upfield in order to pick up additional yardage with his legs to get into FG range.

i said it a dozen times here but that play was why you make the trade and regardless of EJ or anything why it is a good trade. He's a star and a surefire star and there are so few of those. Every team in every sport needs stars to win. Other than possibly Mario (even though Kyle may even be better), the Bills had no stars.

Sammy is a star, and that one ridiculous catch won the game.

Showing megatron how its done!

Yep. Megatron has the best blend of size and speed in history. But he has stone hands compared to Sammy's fly paper hands. Actually, Sammy has "Black Hole" hands.

GO BILLS!!!

i said it a dozen times here but that play was why you make the trade and regardless of EJ or anything why it is a good trade. He's a star and a surefire star and there are so few of those. Every team in every sport needs stars to win. Other than possibly Mario (even though Kyle may even be better), the Bills had no stars.

Sammy is a star, and that one ridiculous catch won the game.

This sums it up as well as any post I've seen on the matter. STARS are far and few between and Sammy is a "can't miss" star.

I STILL can't believe that catch. I've never seen anything like it. Honestly. And that's 45 years of AWARE football observation talking. Kid's amazing.

GO BILLS!!!