Source: HGH testing begins Monday

YoloinOhio

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is HGH even worth taking anymore? There are many more options these days. The simple anabolic steroid and HGH are not what they used to be; especially dependent on how they'll be tested.

A lot of the drugs they will take will leave little to no trace in their system. The blood might retain some but the hair will have to be tested.

JJ Watt.

I hope not. At least not the first to outed. He has a great image and by all accounts is a pretty amazing dude.

Of course, the world being what it is he probably has more HGH then blood in his system.

@AlbertBreer: Letter to players detailing hGH testing -- which starts, again, on Monday -- says that each week 5 players from 8 teams will be tested.

just like baseball...

This plan allows the NFL to notify the Teams prior to the testing and the trainers are probably the ones to pick and choose who gets the tests. It's gonna be "completely random" by the trainers who know who is in between cycles and who isn't.

If anyone really thinks even a single NFL player is not on steroids of some kind is delusional.

jj watt came to my mind as well. I don't think he would do it but nothing surprises me much anymore.

Chaos Theory.

What would surprise you more:

A) A player in a sport rampant with drug abuse and performance enhancers - a stand out star player is not using them?

B) A player in a sport rampant with drug abuse and performance enhancers - a stand out star player is using them?

I have to go with the obvious, that he has used them. HGH and all of the performance enhancers are not a take every day maintenance drug. Anabolic steroids are complicated and these guys have to go through a pretty intense regime to use them. They're not simply dropping a needle in their finally tuned bodies like depicted in the movies. They're stacking many drugs with the HGH and other common supplements more readily available at GNC and such.

Getting some Andro/Anadrol and Stanzolol (sp?) and Nandrolone (sp) then using common GNC type or better estrogen blockers after will allow you to come cleaning off cycles. Juicing body builders can be identified in many ways, estrogen levels are one of them. All of those good old fashioned steroids taken with insulin then HGH put a wallop on the whole strength regime. It's incredible to see the differences. The insulin increases BCAA uptake while the liver which produces chemicals that will allow you to gain as much as 25-30 lbs. in one cycle and tremendous amounts of strength. HGH makes your body believe it is 17 years old again and you recover in a day vs. a week.

The HGH usage during the season would be very risky to the body if done improperly and I do not think many of these guys are going with a low dose HGH cycle. In the offseason they likely load calories some time in May/June, take 150-160 grams of protein a day, use various supplements and work with an anabolic program while using HGH therapy to recover.

Recent studies have shown that about 5% of High School Seniors have used Steroids.

i wish this was a few weeks ago, that way we could have stood a chance against watt

Why, because he could get to EJ?

JJ Evans could sack EJ

oh good, i was hoping for another thread to be hijacked as anti EJ