Brady not happy with fans?

mead107

It didn't seem like he was bashing the NE fans as much as he was just admitting to the situation. When you play better, the fans are more enthusiastic and make more noise.

No, NE has a notoriously bad crowd, also, don't forget that NE has only played a single home game this year.

You just know the Pats are going to come out after last week and smoke the Bengals this week

Probably will. Wouldn't surprise me a bit. I hate the Pats as much as anybody but the way people trash Brady here shows who the cry babies really are. Brady is a future hall of famer and a super bowl winner. He's done it all, and is still doing it in his late 30's. Love em or hate em, you've got to give the man a whole lot of credit.

You just know the Pats are going to come out after last week and smoke the Bengals this week

I'm not so sure. Should be a good game. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals school them. Could go either way, I'll admit that. I don't think it will be an easy win for either team. I do give the Bengals the edge though.

Probably will. Wouldn't surprise me a bit. I hate the Pats as much as anybody but the way people trash Brady here shows who the cry babies really are. Brady is a future hall of famer and a super bowl winner. He's done it all, and is still doing it in his late 30's. Love em or hate em, you've got to give the man a whole lot of credit.

Yeah, I always cringe when I see folks on this forum poking fun at Brady after a loss or tough outing. He freaking owns this franchise much like Shula did in the 70's.

We have had a decade of Pinto with bondo and we laugh at a Cadillac with a bird dropping on it.

Edited by UncleMonkeyHead

while I agree that Brady is really good. I have to argue with your argument for a minute. He hasn't won anything since his defense hasn't been good. He only won those 3 SBs because his defense was top notch. Even with a couple of the best offensive teams in history he still didn't win a SB once his dominant defense was disassembled. He was simply a game manager that won 3 SNs by a total of 9 points and a couple amazing kicks by Adam Vinatieri. He never should have won against the Eagles and only did because McNabb is an even bigger baby than he is. Huffing and puffing down the field in the last few minutes with the game on the line. A Carolina team that have up at the end. And a STL ten that by all rights, should have win that but the game was fixed. In a year with 9-11, the country needed something to rally behind. The tapes that were destroyed by the league. The secrecy behind SpyGate. Something was definately up there.

But again, he was good. Still is. Is a first ballot HOFer. Of not the best ever, definately in the conversation for the top 3 or 5.