A Great Pillar Of Conservative Victimhood

Yes, and one of them is that media is against you guys. Hilarious!

I know, right? It seems like only yesterday when Fox News sent everyone to Alaska to read through old Sarah Palin emails, but didn't have time to report on four Americans left for dead in Benghazi by the WH and State Department.

I know, right? It seems like only yesterday when Fox News sent everyone to Alaska to read through old Sarah Palin emails, but didn't have time to report on four Americans left for dead in Benghazi by the WH and State Department.

They blew a great comedic opportunity by ignoring the four Americans who were abandoned to die.

I remember that. That was hilarious.

I remember that. That was hilarious.

When a comedy team works so well together it's a shame to see them broken up. The team of Obama/Kerry just doesn't work like the Barack/Hillary duo. How could Obama/Kerry ever replicate the Benghazi routine?

The real victims of B. O.'s regime are the thousands of black youths in Chicago and elsewhere who have been killed in the drug turf wars that infest our nation's cities, the 55 MILLION women who are out of work with their careers on hold or being eliminated, the 92+ MILLION Americans that are out of work with few prospects to become gainfully employed ever again, the 47 MILLION people on food stamps who need help because the Democrats have a WAR ON JOBS that punishes employers for hiring full time workers, and the 11 MILLION Americans on Disability because most of them have run out of unemployment insurance benefits and they can't find work to support themselves and their families.

Democrats would rather have these people live on their big government plantation rather than allow them the freedom to leave. Obama's like the shower in a cheap, cheap hotel.