How Has Orton Looked Since He Was Signed?

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Orton is a hard-drinking man. There are more pictures of him with a bottle of Jack in his hand than a football. I can't say for certain if he will fit in with the offense, but he is a perfect match for this town drinking wise.

Orton is a hard-drinking man. There are more pictures of him with a bottle of Jack in his hand than a football. I can't say for certain if he will fit in with the offense, but he is a perfect match for this town drinking wise.

He said it best, "this is the team for me."

GUewjTx.gif

Edited by FireChan

I know someone that is part of the media that goes to the practices and into the locker room when allowed. He said that from what hes seen in the parts of practices hes allowed to watch (which admittedly isnt much) it is very clear Orton is a better thrower of the football than Manuel. He said the ball is crisply thrown and much more accurate most of the time. That being said he always said that he is pretty disengaged from team camaraderie in the locker room. He doesnt talk to anyone, including the media and mainly keeps to himself as much as possible.

From what I gathered I think were in better hands when it comes to talent but my worry is about chemistry. If he is not engaged in being a part of the team maybe he will struggle getting on the same page as the offense than if he had been actively trying to be a part of the team and ultimately win the starting job at some point. We will see on Sunday. I think he is a competitor and now that his number is called he will be ready to play as best as he can.

I know someone that is part of the media that goes to the practices and into the locker room when allowed. He said that from what hes seen in the parts of practices hes allowed to watch (which admittedly isnt much) it is very clear Orton is a better thrower of the football than Manuel. He said the ball is crisply thrown and much more accurate most of the time. That being said he always said that he is pretty disengaged from team camaraderie in the locker room. He doesnt talk to anyone, including the media and mainly keeps to himself as much as possible.

From what I gathered I think were in better hands when it comes to talent but my worry is about chemistry. If he is not engaged in being a part of the team maybe he will struggle getting on the same page as the offense than if he had been actively trying to be a part of the team and ultimately win the starting job at some point. We will see on Sunday. I think he is a competitor and now that his number is called he will be ready to play as best as he can.

Thank you.

He was in an awkward spot socially when he got here, I bet he can start getting closer to the team now. Pretty sure winning some games will make him a lot more popular, and build some camaraderie.

Thank you.

He was in an awkward spot socially when he got here, I bet he can start getting closer to the team now. Pretty sure winning some games will make him a lot more popular, and build some camaraderie.

the chemistry will be A-ok if he throws the ball accurately to the WRs. They want wins and stats.

the chemistry will be A-ok if he throws the ball accurately to the WRs. They want wins and stats.

Yea I think so as well. I have nightmares he showed up here only for the paycheck, strategically making sure he missed camp entirely and is going through the motions an cashin checks but in reality I think were going to be much better offensively with him this season. I also think its going to boost Woods' and Watkins play because they know the ball might actually be coming to them on time in the right spot. All that could go away though with two ints in the first half though.

Go Bills