London 2015

Kirby Jackson

I think it sucks whether it is considered a road game or home game, obviously more so if it is a home game. I hate that they want to expand the NFL to the rest of the world. It is just distracting. This is an American sport. I don't mind it in the preseason at all. That is fine. But don't make teams travel over friggin seas to play during the regular season. What a waste....

Just saw on Twitter that according to Peter King the Bills are a prime candidate to play a game in London next year. He didn't indicate if it would be a home or a road game. Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/...927773395656706

Must mean that the Toronto game is gone for good. If I remember correctly, Buffalo was exempt from having to play another international game because the Toronto game fulfilled their requirement under that initiative.

Playing a game in London is stupid, IMO. Those tax'in Brits don't care about American football.

Errr... yes we do. It's one of the fastest growing participation sports in this country and every single Wembley game except the one that went on sale late cos of the lockout have sold out. SKY Sports have just signed the biggest ever deal with the NFL for UK tv rights.

I would obviously love to see the Bills play at Wembley in my own city, but I'd prefer it was a road game, because what I want most of all is the Bills in the play-offs and the Bills in a Superbowl and we have seen more than anyone that playing one home game at a neutral venue does give away a competitive advantage. The Wembley atmospheres are special though. They are not partisan like a home game, but they are not dead atmospheres like Toronto either.

Errr... yes we do. It's one of the fastest growing participation sports in this country and every single Wembley game except the one that went on sale late cos of the lockout have sold out. SKY Sports have just signed the biggest ever deal with the NFL for UK tv rights.

I would obviously love to see the Bills play at Wembley in my own city, but I'd prefer it was a road game, because what I want most of all is the Bills in the play-offs and the Bills in a Superbowl and we have seen more than anyone that playing one home game at a neutral venue does give away a competitive advantage. The Wembley atmospheres are special though. They are not partisan like a home game, but they are not dead atmospheres like Toronto either.

British actresses are hot babes!

Just saw on Twitter that according to Peter King the Bills are a prime candidate to play a game in London next year. He didn't indicate if it would be a home or a road game. Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/...927773395656706

I will be attending if thats truly the case. Any other takers?

If it does happen and anyone from here wants to experience a proper English pub with some proper English beer before the game rather than the tourist trap pubs around the stadium I will be happy to advise ;)

I'm definitely in, although I know London decently well as my brother-in-law lives in Canary Warf.