What's the next BIG GRIPE on TSW now that EJ has been benched?

26CornerBlitz

What's the next big gripe on TSW now that EJ has been benched?  

149 members have voted

1. 1. What's the next big gripe on TSW now that EJ has been benched?

• Orton
    • Marrone
    • Hackett
    • Schwartz
    • Offensive Line
    • Cornerbacks (Gilmore and/or McKelvin)
    • Nothing. The Bills will be good now.
    • More EJ - We just can't beat a dead horse enough

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The EJ talk has dominated TSW for quite some time. What will we complain about now?

It will be the same for me. The Offensive line can not protect. We replaced a decent young, developing QB, with a guy who lost his job to Tim Tebow. The Offensive play calling is garbage, and of course McKelvin.

Edited by DirtDart

Agreed, but he could not hit the water because of throwing from Noah's Ark which came to rest on Mount Ararat in Turkey!!!

Why the US government won't allow us to recover Noah's Ark. What are they hiding?

Edited by poo

why Pears continues to start. Dude is terrible, not even that good at tackle. He's a serviceable backup.

Orton or Bradford. No more time to mess around with rookies.

but none of the top TE's have been major producers this season. I'd rather have Watkins. and not having a 1st is not a huge deal if the plan was to bring in a vet who could replace EJ. No more time to keep drafting a QB.

I'd rather have Benjamin, Bridgewater and 2015 first than Watkins.

And I think Sammy will be a great player.

listening to EJ apologist whine about EJ being ruined, mistreated and not given time time to improve.

It will be the same for me. The Offensive line can not protect. We replaced a decent young, developing QB, with a guy who lost his job to Tim Tebow. The Offensive play calling is garbage, and of course McKelvin.

ahhh you guys :lol:

Either you're joking or you and I have watched different games he played in.

From what I've seen, he's very good on outside runs and is probably better at CJ at reading blocks and finding holes between the tackles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAHGS78fXwE

I'm referring to what I witnessed this preseason.