Marrone was calling plays today.

realtruelove

Did anyone else notice this?

I believe Hackett calls the plays and Marrone relays them to Manuels helmet. But it doesn't matter, horrible play calling all around that doesn't take advantage of a mobile quartertback that is being pressured all day. I don't think Hackett or Marrone ever heard of plays that are designed around rollouts and bootlegs.

I hated the fact today that they came out of the game passing. Today was the day they needed to pound the ball and roll him out of the pocket.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

I don't think Marrone was calling plays today

EJ is freaking terrible and I hate this offense. Why is every running play a read option or sweep? Why not just lineup under center and hand the ball off instead of all this garbage that obviously isn't working

Edited by Max997

Anyone know how many carries spiller had in the second half? Or why the !@#$ he doesn't play in the fourth quarter or red zone? I feel like i didn't see him in the 2nd half at all. He could have had a monster game today. He had holes and it was only a matter of time before he would have broke one.

Agree with Dorkington. It was maddening. How can you be so dense? On top of that, our WRs weren't even catching half the balls that were accurate. They think that because we are expected to run, we can't. But it was working almost every time!

I thought Marrone was just following along. Either way, I don't care. The calls were bad. What happened to the somewhat exotic looks from week 1?

So disappointed in this team. They looked so good the first two weeks and absolutely stunk it up the last two. They don't look like a playoff caliber team again this year and that is very discouraging. EJ Manuel has got to be benched. He can't hit the broadside of a barn. The D played well again today, just as they have all season, but with EJ at the helm, this offense is just plain terrible. He has got to go.

Fire Marrone and Hackett now before this team is lost, there is to much talent for those !@#$ing idiots to waste

Fire the QB first and let them use Orton for a couple games. Then make a decision on coaching

I can't tell if the play calling is terrible because who knows if EJ is even doing what he's told?

Sure you can. They want to play Chess and EJ's dumb ass can't even figure out checkers. the Coaching is limited by the QB

Did you watch the game on TV? If you did, you would understand why someone might think that Moron was calling the plays.

Because I could tell by the game mix. Marrone is not going down without a fight. He wants to keep his job. He has to salvage the season, so he will bench EJ and continue to call plays.

I'm sorry guys, but I've officially become an EJ hater. Not personally, but this was awful. It's not as if this was a top 10 defense at all. Those missed passes were awful.

I'm done. I've held off since last year throwing EJ under the bus.

This was ridiculous. Enough. I was actually thinking of flying up again for another game. God, if Marone does not know his career is on the line, my god. Put in Orton, and give him all the #1's. Give him three games. If he sucks, fine, we know we have to draft high again in the second round,

I firmly believe Orton would have made somemf those passes today.

God I'm pissed!

I don't think Marrone was calling plays today

EJ is freaking terrible and I hate this offense. Why is every running play a read option or sweep? Why not just lineup under center and hand the ball off instead of all this garbage that obviously isn't working

Hackett was definitley calling them. Everytime EJ was coming g off the field during the TOs, it was Hackett talking to him discussing plays.

So disappointed in this team. They looked so good the first two weeks and absolutely stunk it up the last two. They don't look like a playoff caliber team again this year and that is very discouraging. EJ Manuel has got to be benched. He can't hit the broadside of a barn. The D played well again today, just as they have all season, but with EJ at the helm, this offense is just plain terrible. He has got to go.

The run was played well today.

It looked like Marrone was calling the plays. Maybe he called a pass heavy game to see if Manuel is their guy. It is still early in the season and they can make a change with a .500 record. Manuel failed miserably today. We will know soon if he has lost faith in his QB. I was supporter of EJ until this game, he made a lot high school throws. I have gone to the dark side and think it is time for a change at the QB position.