Would you rather have Geno and Rex or EJ and Doug?

So far the Jets have lost a game because of the coaching staff and one because of the QB. If that was in Buffalo they would have been BBQ'd. Since many here aren't happy with the Bills coach and QB I pose the question who would you rather have? (I would have done this poll style but I tried and it crashed and burned, so the smarter peeps are welcome to do that for me) :doh:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is going to turn into a bunch of "neither, they all suck" regardless if that's an option or not.

Can i have Manning and Fox?

Brees and Peyton?

Belichick and Brady?

Wilson and Carrol?

Between Sexy Rexy and Geno or ST. Doug and EJ, i will go with what we got. Something about Geno just is annoying. I could not route for him.

LOL.

You got that right.

This is like choosing between gonorhea and hepatitis C.

I'd rather just be STD free.

Why isn't that an option?

How about having Bellichick and Brady?

Must we alway assume in Buffalo that our only options consist of middlings, mediocrities, never wills, and has beens?

Edited by Stopthepain

LOL.

You got that right.

This is like choosing between gonorhea and hepatitis C.

I'd rather just be STD free.

Why isn't that an option?

How about having Bellichick and Brady?

Must we alway assume in Buffalo that our only options consist of middlings, mediocrities, never wills, and has beens?

Our options aren't limited, but some fan opinions are. And thanks for proving my point. Figured between you and 3 or 4 others it would have happened.

Edited by The Wiz

Impressive that nobody thus far has answered the question! Typical of many on this site. I would prefer Rex and Geno because I think Rex is a much better coach than Marrone. However, that is just for this year. EJ may be fine, Geno will not be a serviceable starting NFL QB.

Our options aren't limited, but some fan opinions are. And thanks for proving my point. Figured between you and 3 or 4 others it would have happened.

I guess you can't ask a simple question anymore with out someone tearing it apart, feel like I'm at work LOL! Then just pick your poison if your answer is neither.

I guess you can't ask a simple question anymore with out someone tearing it apart, feel like I'm at work LOL! Then just pick your poison if your answer is neither.

I'll stick with the guys we got. I like Ryan's style but I don't know how it would work on our team. I think we have more talent and would he might be better on defense but the offense is still a big question mark. I agree with the work reference though.

Edited by The Wiz

Geno and Rex. And not because of adding Geno or losing EJ (they seem pretty much the same trajectory). I'd like to see what Rex could do with rest of Bills talent. The guy went to AFC title game 2X, and has a winning record in both regular and post season.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack