NFL Scheduling = Same Old Same Old

John in Jax

Anybody else absolutely sick of seeing the same d**n teams over and over on the "marquee" night games (TNF, SNF, & MNF)? After this week....only week 4....Pittsburgh, Indy, Chicago, & the NY Giants will all have had TWO night games under their belt.

Yes, I realize that they want "good" teams for these games, and I guess that's usually based from the previous year's records, but to me, they are shutting out A LOT of decent "middle of the road" teams, for the same old favored teams. And with the parity that's in the league now, IMHO, there's absolutely no need to keep giving us the same old same old. A LOT of those middle of the road teams (especially tried & true rivalry games) put on some very entertaining/exciting games.

Thoughts?

Here's how they determine prime time games:

1.) Does the team play in a top 5 TV market?

2.) Is the team any good?

Bein' good's got nothin to do with it.

#2 is all about is their a marquee player/storyline they can promote?

I don't want to watch it either. But we've been over why the Bills don't get on primetime at least 1000x.

My post wasn't meant as a "Why aren't the Bills ever on any night games?" cry, and in fact said NOTHING even close to that. Rather, I'm just sick of the same old same old.

And Green Bay is definitely a small market, and the Giants went 7-9 last year, and 9-7 the year before, and they stink this year. I guess I'm just really surprised that some owners don't raise a stink about all the favoritism shown to certain franchises.

My post wasn't meant as a "Why aren't the Bills ever on any night games?" cry, and in fact said NOTHING even close to that. Rather, I'm just sick of the same old same old.

And Green Bay is definitely a small market, and the Giants went 7-9 last year, and 9-7 the year before, and they stink this year. I guess I'm just really surprised that some owners don't raise a stink about all the favoritism shown to certain franchises.

Giants are at the bottom right now and sinking from what i have read. But maybe they were expected to be more dynamic when the schedule was made? and get the viewers ratings. Have the fans given up on the Giants and Eli yet

Is that why we saw the Bucs get the living **** kicked out of them by the Falcons last week?

Or is THAT why we saw the Bucs get the living **** kicked out of them by the Falcons last week?

Is that why we saw the Bucs get the living **** kicked out of them by the Falcons last week?

Or is THAT why we saw the Bucs get the living **** kicked out of them by the Falcons last week?

With the nfl mandating every team gets 1.... Well....