What is your Buffalo Bills sickness??

BringBackFergy

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get a little Cold Shoulderitis from my wife. She's a very good sport, but for 16 Sundays a year she's looking for something else to do. My mood is generally pretty foul for the rest of the day except about six times a year.

that condition is a precursor to "Weeninono Coochi" .....self explanatory. Requires flowers, restaurant and that kinda ****.

LOL, I usually suffer from "inaccuritis". You know when someone is wide open and EJ just has to miss.

May I add, fellas, this is one of the funniest topics I've every read on TSW. I'm at work cracking up. It Really made my night!!

"Innacuritis" stems from "Picksixiciiliac Duckatropia" (when an arm loosely tosses the ball in windy conditions for fear of watching an opposing player run in the opposite direction with the ball)

I have "lateralagia runeritis" when CJ runs laterally when there is an obvious up field option or cutback and explode run type option is available. Leads to many broken remotes and or TV screens. Cured by large doses of the "Fredicillin Stiffarmacin" which is usually a geriatric medication but works really well for "lateralagia runeritis". Also, a 12 pack of Labatt Blue works well when aformentioned "Fredicillin Stiffarmacin" is out of stock.

I have "lateralagia runeritis" when CJ runs laterally when there is an obvious up field option or cutback and explode run type option is available. Leads to many broken remotes and or TV screens. Cured by large doses of the "Fredicillin Stiffarmacin" which is usually a geriatric medication but works really well for "lateralagia runeritis". Also, a 12 pack of Labatt Blue works well when aformentioned "Fredicillin Stiffarmacin" is out of stock.

"Lateralagia runeritis" is a major problem in the western NY area. CJ has suffered from it from time to time as the "...algia" ending indicates that CJ tries to put defenses to sleep by running sideways. He is still treating for it.

Chronic Buffalo Bills Optimismalgia, which I believe is a seasonal allergic reaction to the Kool-Aid I choose to ingest during the spring-summer months. It's usually worn off by November 1st.

I'm very sorry for your current condition. Hopefully you can find help...quick.

Goofytall tightendinitis. I feel it coming on every time Chandler makes his one inexplicable good play/penalty/bad play every game. It does happen once every game. Every game.

This is a real problem. I think there is a Facebook support page. Medications include "Labattsacillin" (20,000 mg each Sunday) and a strong rope.

I've got "You'veGottoBe!@#$ingKIddingMe-itis" every time I see a new EJ thread.

There is a case study out there published in the BeerusBulbus Times which suggests that "multithreadosis EJamolitis" can be cured as long as it is in Stage 1 or 2. One test subject (KellytoReed83) was found to be in an unheard of Stage 43...prognosis guarded.

I have E.D.: EJ-ectile Dysfunction.

The diagnosis is easy, but treating it is hard difficult. Some say that I need to see a doctor right away cuz there is no hope of improvement, while others are saying I should wait it out and see a doctor only if the condition persists after four seasons.

kj